Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Chi-City-G's Infiniti G37S 6MT

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Blackcat-G37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your car is inspirational! I noticed that you have taillight overlays...do you remember which graphics shop you took it to to get it installed?

Btw, I live in Chicago too on the northwest side. Roads are definitely a pain..thanks!
Old 02-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackcat-G37s
your car is inspirational! I noticed that you have taillight overlays...do you remember which graphics shop you took it to to get it installed?

Btw, I live in Chicago too on the northwest side. Roads are definitely a pain..thanks!
Well that is one hell of a compliment! Thanks man! Its getting there at the very least... It will be a lot closer to being there this season I hope with a few things I have planned for her!!!

I got the overlays installed at Xtreme Graphics, they did a great job and I would definitely recommend them! They made my center caps for me as well.

You gotta come out to some meets man! Its like pulling teeth to get people with G37's active in this city it seems... Hopefully this season coming up will be better!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Well that is one hell of a compliment! Thanks man! Its getting there at the very least... It will be a lot closer to being there this season I hope with a few things I have planned for her!!!

I got the overlays installed at Xtreme Graphics, they did a great job and I would definitely recommend them! They made my center caps for me as well.

You gotta come out to some meets man! Its like pulling teeth to get people with G37's active in this city it seems... Hopefully this season coming up will be better!
Lol yeah man I know what you mean. The last chicago meet I went to was by O'Hare and was filled with evos and 350zs. There was one other dude besides me with a G37 but I never got to meet him. This summer hopefully thats going to change lol. How far is everyone from Woodfield mall?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:31 AM
blackhawksfan81

Hey man, pretty sure I saw you driving north on Racine a few days ago. I could hear that thing clear down the block over all the other traffic. Very cool.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

^ wasn't me...

Unless someone broke into where it is stored way up north and found a way to get it out... haha now I am nervous!

But no, unfortunately I have not driven my poor baby since mid-March
Old 02-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Blackcat-G37s

Thank you sir. I will get my overlays installed soon. Working on getting eibachs installed with spacers in the near future too. Quick question about the install at Field's Infiniti: if I'm not mistaken, you said that they got it close or exactly in alignment - so I wouldn't necessarily need camber then? I hope this is the case if they can get it aligned.

Again, I look at your car as a benchmark. If there was a meet, I'll try my best to be there...let get on it Chicago!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Blackcat-G37s
Thank you sir. I will get my overlays installed soon. Working on getting eibachs installed with spacers in the near future too. Quick question about the install at Field's Infiniti: if I'm not mistaken, you said that they got it close or exactly in alignment - so I wouldn't necessarily need camber then? I hope this is the case if they can get it aligned.

Again, I look at your car as a benchmark. If there was a meet, I'll try my best to be there...let get on it Chicago!
Yeah Field's Infiniti aligned it within OEM specs without camber arm kits. You will be more than fine... I am actually out of spec Camber wise in the rear now with it spaced out the way it is and it is still fine.

Haha, thanks again for the compliment, to me it still feels like such an unfinished project so it is hard for me to take a step back and enjoy her as is sometimes...

And yes, there will be a meet for sure this year! And you WILL be there! haha, no "try"!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Singh

nice ! - where did you get the Custom painted headlights with Ironman LEDs and 6000K Headlights and fogs?
Old 03-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

^ haha, love your decision for your first post! Thanks bud!

I got all of the headlight work done at 180 Customs... I shipped my lights there for it and they are a great shop that I would recommend to anyone!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 AM
mindawg

Nice ride brotha. Go Bears!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:04 AM
jdmtz2

How do you like that short ram intake?
Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
CLEAN and CLASSY inside and out.

It's rides like yours that makes me wish I got an OB.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by jdmtz2
How do you like that short ram intake?
Sounds great, even when I had my stock exhaust for a short time paired with this I thouroughly enjoyed WOT a lot more. But I cannot imagine there are any gains and if so, not worth it for simply that reason alone... Again though, I simply bought this piece for aesthetics as I have much bigger plans for actual gains when the time is right... and it seems to be coming up on just about the right time pretty soon! I hope so at least!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by mindawg
Nice ride brotha. Go Bears!
Thanks man! Haha, and yes I agree with you but shouldn't we be focusing on Daaaaa Bulls right now?

Originally Posted by myk1013
CLEAN and CLASSY inside and out.

It's rides like yours that makes me wish I got an OB.
That is quite a compliment and I thank you for it... Its so hard for me to look at my car as anything but such an unfinished project right now though so it is nice to stop and appreciate kind words along the way!

New setup hopefully coming soon though...
Old 03-28-2012, 11:39 AM
xSSv

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Thanks man! Haha, and yes I agree with you but shouldn't we be focusing on Daaaaa Bulls right now?

That is quite a compliment and I thank you for it... Its so hard for me to look at my car as anything but such an unfinished project right now though so it is nice to stop and appreciate kind words along the way!

New setup hopefully coming soon though...

Looks great, very clean! Looking forward to checking in out in person, are you going to the April meet for chicagoz?

What do you have in the works?

Quick Reply: Chi-City-G's Infiniti G37S 6MT