Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Pic of my car at COBB Tuning - Dyno included

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:49 PM
OMG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pic of my car at COBB Tuning - Dyno included

There seems to be an issue with the new version of the AP software for G37's right now, so they weren't able to do the Custom tune. This dyno shows the Stage 2 91 and 93 off the shelf maps.

I'll be going back in a couple weeks once Cobb works out the kinks with the software, to get the custom tune.

Last edited by G37Sam; 07-23-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Fixed image imbeds
Old 07-23-2009, 12:16 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Hey Anthony, I see you have no breathing mods in your signature yet you went for the stage II cobb map?
Old 07-23-2009, 01:19 AM
OMG37

Originally Posted by G37Sam
Hey Anthony, I see you have no breathing mods in your signature yet you went for the stage II cobb map?
By breathing mods, i assume you mean intake? If so, I had a Fujita at one point and decided to take it off. Right now just stock intake. I think I want to either wait till I decide to supercharge it or wait for a good lip kit that i like comes out and then get a cold air intake.

There is an issue with the new version of AP software right now that we discovered at Cobb while trying to tune my car so I have to go back in a couple weeks once the brainiacs at Cobb in Utah figure out what the problem is. So right now, yes I just have the Stage 2 93 rev 1 loaded. Once they get the bug fixed, they'll do a custom tune and we'll dyno again.

Last edited by OMG37; 07-23-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: fixed spelling error
Old 07-23-2009, 11:31 AM
chamelieon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OMG37
There is an issue with the new version of AP software right now that we discovered at Cobb while trying to tune my car so I have to go back in a couple weeks once the brainiacs at Cobb in Utah figure out what the problem is. So right now, yes I just have the Stage 2 93 rev 1 loaded. Once they get the bug fixed, they'll do a custom tune and we'll dyno again.
care to elaborate on what this issue was, since we are all having issues with the software. me personally.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:19 PM
OMG37

Originally Posted by chamelieon
care to elaborate on what this issue was, since we are all having issues with the software. me personally.
Sure...from what I can remember the latest software version seems to have a bug for the G37 in which every time the tech made a tweak to map to custom tune my car, he had to unistall the Accessport and then reinstall it, in order to get the new map saved and loaded. Basically think of it like he made changes to a file but couldn't upload the file unless he uninstalled the hardware drivers and then re-installed them. This process takes about 45minutes, so it wasn't worth the time to do the custom tune since it was going to take 45 minutes every time the tech made a minor change to the map.

I'd suggest if you are having issues with your AP that you give them a call (try calling Cobb in Plano the guys are very helpful). They mentioned to me another issue that I will run into that I can tell you about. The AP manager software doesn't work with Windows Vista 64bit right now, but they are quickly getting that fixed. It works for 32bit, just not 64bit right now.

Hope that helps.