Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Bay Area recommendations for car maintenance/repair

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 04:54 AM
castor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bay Area recommendations for car maintenance/repair

I did a search and found infiniticare.com. Are there other options in addition to Eugene at infiniticare.com? I personally prefer to drop off the car at a shop instead of having a mobile mechanic drop by as my garage is not very big. My 30,000 miles scheduled maintenance is coming up. I have been going to Niello Infiniti for service out of convenience but I don't think there prices are the best. Customer service can be better.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:40 AM
G3708

Originally Posted by castor
I did a search and found infiniticare.com. Are there other options in addition to Eugene at infiniticare.com? I personally prefer to drop off the car at a shop instead of having a mobile mechanic drop by as my garage is not very big. My 30,000 miles scheduled maintenance is coming up. I have been going to Niello Infiniti for service out of convenience but I don't think there prices are the best. Customer service can be better.

Thanks in advance.
Try Peninsula infiniti they worked on my car and even offered a loaner. Anyways ask for Gary.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 PM
castor

How are the service prices with Peninsula Infiniti? I suspect they are the same as Niello. Are there any private shops that offer comparable dealer services for competitive prices? I found that the Auto Repair San Francisco - THE GARAGE | Automotive Service | Auto Body Shop | Auto Mechanic SF | SF , CA is pretty good. Anyone here have an experience with them? I am trying to avoid dealer pricing for the 30K maintenance. $800 seriously? I know it's an Infiniti but I don't think it's $800 worth of work performed.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Wongster
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Go to Beshoff Infiniti and just do the following:

Oil and Filter Change
Replace Engine Air Filters
Replace In-Cabin Micro Filter
Coolant Change

That's really all you need to do as your oil change comes with a free multi-point inspection anyway. If you have a non-sport model, hopefully you have someplace else that can rotate your tires for free.

Beshoff Infiniti | San Jose, CA - New and Used Infiniti's in San Jose | New & Used Car Dealer
Old 04-10-2011, 05:51 PM
kaoticdemize

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
Beshoff Infiniti.

Ask for Joey though