Autokits X Stealing Money Once Again

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Magdooosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Autokits X Stealing Money Once Again

In early May of this year, I ordered a CF rear diffuser and a CF rear spoiler from Autokits X. I was dealing with Alex L. About a week later I had decided I didn't want the spoiler, and emailed Alex back and asked him for a refund of the spoiler. Their policy is, if you decide to make a return on something 48 hours after purchase, there is a 35% restocking fee. I was okay with this and proceeded to ask for the refund anyways. From this point on, I had gotten blown off so hard for the next three months. I figured immediately after I asked for the refund the first time, I'd get a response within a couple days, as a normal merchant would do. I didn't hear from Alex for 3 weeks about any type of refund being sent back, and saw nothing be returned to my bank account. I sent an email to ask if he'd sent out the refund. He COMPLETELY ignores my question about the refund and tells me that if I wanted to, I could get another type of spoiler they had in stock and just pay the difference. Now, this was just the first time.

I counted 4 times where he just does not respond at all to my question about my refund, and avoids the question by offering me another product and to just pay the difference, after I've made it very clear I want the refund.

At this point, it's almost mid July and he finally says he'd sent out a refund, but something about the bar code being blurry so it didn't go through. This is the beginning of his awful made up excuses of my refund trying to be sent out, but something yet again "happened" with his billing department or the shipping process. It's clear now he is just stalling me to get past a certain point to where I cannot go to my credit card company and ask them for a refund, as it's been too long, and at this point it's already too late.

The saddest part is that i've been trying to communicate with him from May 2018 up until NOVEMBER 2018!

6 months of communication and I could not get a refund out of this guy Alex L. You can't ever convince me again that this guy isn't a crook.
My title is called "... stealing money once again" because I've seen other threads and comments around the forums of the exact same script of this guy.

I have attached a chain of screenshots in a PDF of our emails for proof of what I'm talking about.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Autokits emails.pdf (284.2 KB, 45 views)