Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Display Screen Goes Blue When Shifting in Reverse

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 05:51 PM
thisnurserox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Display Screen Goes Blue When Shifting in Reverse

Anybody possibly have an answer as to why my display screen goes blue with marker lines and no back up camera when I shift it into reverse? 2013 G37S Coupe.

Currently, my vehicle is with Infiniti however, my service advisor is telling me the diagnostics are not indicative of any problems, and of course they cannot duplicate the issue. I did however, take photos and show them to my advisor...apparently, it worth anything unless they can duplicate the issue. I'm beginning to think I need to change Infiniti service dealerships, as this is an ongoing problem with ANY issue I have with the car, unless, I actually go up to the dealership and sit in the car with the tech, then it whatever issue I may he having tends to duplicate itself.
Attached Thumbnails Display Screen Goes Blue When Shifting in Reverse-20171009_163826.jpg   Display Screen Goes Blue When Shifting in Reverse-20171009_163847.jpg