Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Starting my G Journey

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 10:51 PM
Rhudson

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Starting my G Journey

Just purchased my 2012 G37S Sedan 2 weeks ago and been lurking since then. I noticed, no one keeps the appearance package wing on, I don't think it looks necessarily bad. Wasn't sure if it was some type of sin to leave on in the G community.
PS, first picture, it rained on my way to shoot some before pictures before the upgrades start. (of course)

Old 08-25-2017, 11:25 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Nice S sedan there^^^ Welcome to the site, what plans are you considering?

Might consider paint matching the chrome trunk lip, that would compliment the wing spoiler a bit better IMO.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:42 AM
Rhudson

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blnewt
Nice S sedan there^^^ Welcome to the site, what plans are you considering?

Might consider paint matching the chrome trunk lip, that would compliment the wing spoiler a bit better IMO.
I was deciding on paint matching that... or just saving it all towards the carbon fiber duck bill trunk.
My friend is chrome deleting the door panels next week, deciding on satin vinyl or gloss vinyl, leaning more towards gloss. and then trying to decide how I want to do the grill. Can't decide if I want to black out it all but the emblem, or match the midnight grille.

After those few cosmetic things, the rest is going into performance, so i'll be spending most of my time in the aspect of the forum.