New G37 Coupe Owner, with some questions - MyG37

New G37 Coupe Owner, with some questions

Old 08-24-2017, 12:11 AM   #1
ALBE_37

New G37 Coupe Owner, with some questions

Hello everyone!

I Recently got 2010 g37x coupe, i love her! I have a couple questions that i hope you guys can answer.

As you can see the one taillight led bulb is out, how much you think it cost to replace it?

other than that she runs like a beauty and i love her! I know i could probably search the fourms, but she doesn't have a sport front bumper, I'd like you guys recommend me what bumper i should get, im also looking for some good black rims, and some other mods, id like to make a list. From my thread, thanks and can't wait talk to you all!
ALBE_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
blnewt
Modr8r & DIY cheapsk8

Thanked 4,347 Times in 3,699 Posts
Welcome to the site!
That rear taillight isn't set up to change out the single LEDs, should be able to find a right side taillight assembly on ebay for a decent price though.

You can fit the sport bumper but finding one that will be an accurate color match on a 2010 could be a problem if your G has seen a lot of sun.

As far as wheels, many choices there, I'd focus on lighter weight wheels w/ quality summer tires, this will be a mod that you will also notice for performance.

Check this folder for different choices in 18, 19, & 20" sets
https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-411/
blnewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #3
ALBE_37

Quote:
Originally Posted by blnewt View Post
Welcome to the site!
That rear taillight isn't set up to change out the single LEDs, should be able to find a right side taillight assembly on ebay for a decent price though.

You can fit the sport bumper but finding one that will be an accurate color match on a 2010 could be a problem if your G has seen a lot of sun.

As far as wheels, many choices there, I'd focus on lighter weight wheels w/ quality summer tires, this will be a mod that you will also notice for performance.

Check this folder for different choices in 18, 19, & 20" sets
https://www.myg37.com/forums/wheels-411/
Thanks! It does have higher miles so how much of a problem you think matching color? And do you have recommended bumper? Ive seen the ipl ones are expensive but
ALBE_37 is offline   Reply With Quote