Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

First Payment $$

Old 05-20-2017, 10:03 AM
simplyclean_37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Payment $$

well guys i made my first payment today

so i figured its time to start posting. Not gonna lie im glad to be driving an infiniti again. i had a accord for a few months there and boy was i glad to wreck into that tree. LOLOL

anyways im sure most of these mods have been posted on here before but i do have big plan for the ride but i figured i needed to start somewhere.

i took a few photos after the detail job i did. ****ing took for ever i was working for little over 2 hours including a pretty good wax job. im pretty new o the detailing game so if theres any pointers or products you could introduce me too that would be badass.

no lie i have a few rock chips in the front-end and edge of the door due to the old guy that drove the car before me

its a 2013 g37s with 23k on it. i came out the lot with the 19 Q60 wheels which i plan on keeping for a while but i going to powder coat them gloss black with some spacers... and coils ( need HELp on the coils)

this past week i was off on Tuesday and i had a little package that arrived a little early so i got to work. through out the week i ordered a few goodies i bought the red gtr start bottom, the clear lens gtr map lens(LONG STORY)
Few Led bulbs * licence plate light dome lights and door trim* video down below.
370gt emblems... havent made the full commitment on it becuase its much smaller then the actually emblem.

cuzin got me a car warming gift the tail as turn by diode dynamics. Super impressed with the quality of there product and the over all fit. this little switch made a huge change on the car BUt nothing tops the GTR start bottom by far a nice sense of accomplishment big pain in the *** to install just cuz its kinda hard to get to when you have sausage links as fingers but a huge tip KEEP THE HOUSING form the original start bottom. Our housing has a white led lite in the center and when switching the housing gives the red gtr bottom a nice glow at night time so could actually see the start and stop option. pretty ****ty way of explaing it maybe ill get a picuture later on tonight.i was just pissed cuz no one explained why its good to keep the oem housing.

Some dude put me together on the GTR map lens i put pics down below it was suppose to be new but you can clearly tell this ****er took this part off his infiniti lol
THKS Ebay

and dont get me started on tint ive been to three different shops and had them strip the tint i hate that cheap purple color. thinking about ordering a roll of 3m

Old 05-21-2017, 12:49 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Nice intro! Glad you were able to get this posted up.
Looks like your time was well spent on the detailing.
I go w/ a claybar, then Maguiars Ultimate Compound, followed by Ultimate Polish (every other time) then a Carnauba wax, all w/ my random orbit buffer.

Search this Thread