Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Proud new owner of Anniversary Edition!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 10:54 AM
ToInfiniti
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proud new owner of Anniversary Edition!

Hey everyone! Just over a week ago, I picked up a 2010 G37xS Anniversary Edition...with only 9,000 miles on it! Love it so far, the previous owner put a red and white pinstripe down the sides to accent the red leather interior. Very choice. Anyways, just wanted to say "hello!", I see myself using the expertise on this forum very frequently.

I'm already looking at adding splash guards and interior accent lighting, and just received my sweet cargo net! Love the car in all it's uniqueness...sport mode ftw. One thing I will post about next is replacing the "A pillar" between the driver window and the windshield inside. It has what looks like a burn mark on it ....other than that it's great to be in such good-taste company!

on
Attached Thumbnails Proud new owner of Anniversary Edition!-2012-04-06-18.07.20.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 AM
boomboom696969

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey man, you wouldn't have happened to get that G37 Anniversary Edition from BMW of Atlantic City would you? I live in MD and was going to drive all the way to Atlantic City to check the car out and buy it but couldn't get there in time. At first I was bummed, but then another Anniversary Edition in my local area came on the market that same day and I picked that up the same weekend the one at the BMW place sold.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM
ToInfiniti
Registered Member

Yep I got that one in Atlantic City and drove up from northern Virginia. There was one in Arlington, VA near me around the same price with 30k miles, so I drove to AC for the better deal. Did you get the one at Passport in Alexandria? That one was not awd if i remember correctly.

Originally Posted by boomboom696969
Hey man, you wouldn't have happened to get that G37 Anniversary Edition from BMW of Atlantic City would you? I live in MD and was going to drive all the way to Atlantic City to check the car out and buy it but couldn't get there in time. At first I was bummed, but then another Anniversary Edition in my local area came on the market that same day and I picked that up the same weekend the one at the BMW place sold.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Sharkroy1

Nice car What differences make up an Anniversary Edition (Red leather sounds like one)?
Old 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
boomboom696969

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yep, that's the one. Since I already own a SUV with AWD (so I won't be driving my G in snow and slush in the winter anyway) I realized that I wanted the joy and pure excitement of true RWD after driving a 99 G20 (FWD) for the past 10 yrs, so made out with a steal of a deal at passport. I also wanted the 4WS, which the G37xS Anniversary didn't come with, so it all worked out in the end.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Gorgeous car! Congrats and welcome
Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM
ToInfiniti
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boomboom696969
Yep, that's the one. Since I already own a SUV with AWD (so I won't be driving my G in snow and slush in the winter anyway) I realized that I wanted the joy and pure excitement of true RWD after driving a 99 G20 (FWD) for the past 10 yrs, so made out with a steal of a deal at passport. I also wanted the 4WS, which the G37xS Anniversary didn't come with, so it all worked out in the end.
Nice! glad that one found a home...and pretty quickly too! I actually test drove it, and maybe it was roads around there, but the sport suspension seemed pretty tight to me. I do miss the sport breaks and the 4ws, but in the end I got a loaded car with great mileage. Both cars stand out. Just wish they had the tech package...then they'd really be incredible.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 PM
ToInfiniti
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Sharkroy1
Nice car What differences make up an Anniversary Edition (Red leather sounds like one)?
Thanks! The Anniversary Edition has the red leather (and red "infiniti" stitching w/the logo) seats. It also has the "midnight grill"...the blacked out front grill. I think the only other difference is the front "sport" fenders below the fog lights. Other than that, it's just a G as far as I know. But still unique!

Edit: I think the rear spoiler is different than a normal G37S one too...kinda sticks out more.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:21 AM
Lt8Che
'Cuz Racemod-erator

Received 316 Likes on 204 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:20 AM
dagenius01

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by ToInfiniti
Hey everyone! Just over a week ago, I picked up a 2010 G37xS Anniversary Edition...with only 9,000 miles on it! Love it so far, the previous owner put a red and white pinstripe down the sides to accent the red leather interior. Very choice. Anyways, just wanted to say "hello!", I see myself using the expertise on this forum very frequently.

I'm already looking at adding splash guards and interior accent lighting, and just received my sweet cargo net! Love the car in all it's uniqueness...sport mode ftw. One thing I will post about next is replacing the "A pillar" between the driver window and the windshield inside. It has what looks like a burn mark on it ....other than that it's great to be in such good-taste company!

on
Congrats I was on my way to the dealership to buy that car when i got on the phone with them and they said they already had a deposit. lol
Old 04-17-2012, 05:54 AM
SkylineAWD

Congrats on the car. I love the red leather.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Sunny's G37
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Limited Edition FTW !!!
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum OP
Old 04-17-2012, 10:55 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
God do i love those red seats. Welcome!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
MACS

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Yeah, the red leather seats are what drew me in to the '11 LE. I do think they look better with the darker color LE, though. For some reason I just don't like the red with the silver paint. Looks weird to me.

Congrats on your purchase. You're going to love the car.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:08 AM
hustlerj

welcome! i have the coupe anni edition. you will get a lot of attentions. maybe too much.. you are the third person i knew that has the anni edition does the anni edition has the same exhaust as the g37s? or it has the infiniti sport exhaust?

Quick Reply: Proud new owner of Anniversary Edition!