Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

The name is Dan...Dan Saltman lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Dan Saltman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The name is Dan...Dan Saltman lol

Uh huh I know, I know, every 1 is thinking "not another stupid introduction thread" right? Well I swear this will be my 1st and only one ha

Anyway, just saying what's crackin to everyone. My name is Dan Saltman as you probably have figured out by now hehe Sometime my friends call me D, Danny, or Saltman but I'm open to pretty much any name so long as it's not too harsh lol

I live in North Florida with my great wife and the most amazing kids. Looking forward to meeting new users and hanging out. Happy to be here! Thanks!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:21 PM
SRG

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
didn't you already post something before saying hello? lol well anywayz
Old 01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Welcome Dan. I guess you want to make a big splash by making your first 2 posts 2 separate introduction threads. Both posted inthe wrong forum. Oops!

2 different intro threads and you still haven't mentioned anything about your car or the car you intend to buy. Fill us in in that important detail.

I'm moving this one to the Noob intro forum too. Now everyone will hopefully welcome you too. Twice.