Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Finally got my G37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
carz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
congrats, we need some pics or your still driving ur sentra haha

enjoy it
Old 09-24-2010, 03:39 PM
RJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ tomieG... Hey man... Thanks ... that link helps a lot ... Those are some sweet A** cars..
Old 09-24-2010, 03:41 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Go onto Vossen.com and search our Gallery Under Infiniti check out all the Sexy G37s !!! Let me know what you think.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:43 PM
RJohn

Originally Posted by Wlmngtn310
I would not recommend a drop on stock 19's.. With the amount of tuck, they look FUGLY (unless you get wheel spacers, then your good to go). Save some money for some nice wheels and a lowering kit, then proceed with performance.
Thanks man... yeah I think the exhaust wiilll the first on my list ... then ... wheels ...
Old 09-24-2010, 03:47 PM
RJohn

Originally Posted by BlkHR37S
Def look into a nice Exhaust system , intakes I wouldn't mess w ! Stock intakes are fine, it will benefit you more to do your exhaust first! Look into MXP/FAST INTENTIONS or TANABE FULL CATBACK exhaust systems ! These seem to be top favorites on forum .
Thanks man .. Ill definetly look into the exhaust first ... Know anybody that can put it together for me or at least help me with it?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:48 PM
RJohn

Originally Posted by carz
congrats, we need some pics or your still driving ur sentra haha

enjoy it
YOu got jokes man ... niccce .. good one ... check out my profile album ... posted some pics ... Let me know what you think
Old 09-24-2010, 03:49 PM
RJohn

Go onto Vossen.com and search our Gallery Under Infiniti check out all the Sexy G37s !!! Let me know what you think.
I def will man .. thanks a lot ... appreciate it
Old 09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
There are ton of reviews and vids on exhaust ! You tube is your best friend search the vids and choose the one that suits your needs!
I had fast Intentions!! True dual 2.5 inch catback w angled canisters ! Looks fantastic w 4.5 inch tips and a very deep throaty sounding system that still retains the fcyory exhaust note just amplified X10 love it and to me it's the best sounding system! Pricey but well worth it ! 2 month wait Time though I been waiting since august for mine but my new system should arrive early oct ! I dented my carbon fiber mufflers so I sold and ordered a new one w Stainless steal mufflers ! Next is MXP also true dual but to me was very loud but sounded good! 2.25 inch piping w burnt titanium tips, did not like that an mufflers are sitting i'n same position as factory system so as far as appearance goes , fast intentions still wins it for me. Next is Tanabe medallion wich I currently have , same angled style mufflers as Fast wich I love the fit and finish is perfect and tanabe has the seciest tips out I think, tanabe currently now offers the full catback system but is very expensive and not a true dual it actually follows the path of stock system but larger piping! Most members have added only the rear section mufflers and let me just say Tanabe sounds amazing , I have even considered adding the y pipe and mid pipe cause it's just a beutiful tone and more comparable i'n sound w Fast Intentions! Decide hat your budget is but these systems are over $1300 I would look into Fast though I get mine directly from Fast Intentions ! You can go to there website or just search the forums or you tube vids! these are my pics for catback exhaust systems. GL w your choices ! I also have vids on you tube just search Vossen G37s
Old 09-24-2010, 04:01 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Yup, couldn't agree with you more! Which exhaust you looking in to?
Originally Posted by RJohn
Thanks man... yeah I think the exhaust wiilll the first on my list ... then ... wheels ...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 PM
RJohn

There are ton of reviews and vids on exhaust ! You tube is your best friend search the vids and choose the one that suits your needs!
I had fast Intentions!! True dual 2.5 inch catback w angled canisters ! Looks fantastic w 4.5 inch tips and a very deep throaty sounding system that still retains the fcyory exhaust note just amplified X10 love it and to me it's the best sounding system! Pricey but well worth it ! 2 month wait Time though I been waiting since august for mine but my new system should arrive early oct ! I dented my carbon fiber mufflers so I sold and ordered a new one w Stainless steal mufflers ! Next is MXP also true dual but to me was very loud but sounded good! 2.25 inch piping w burnt titanium tips, did not like that an mufflers are sitting i'n same position as factory system so as far as appearance goes , fast intentions still wins it for me. Next is Tanabe medallion wich I currently have , same angled style mufflers as Fast wich I love the fit and finish is perfect and tanabe has the seciest tips out I think, tanabe currently now offers the full catback system but is very expensive and not a true dual it actually follows the path of stock system but larger piping! Most members have added only the rear section mufflers and let me just say Tanabe sounds amazing , I have even considered adding the y pipe and mid pipe cause it's just a beutiful tone and more comparable i'n sound w Fast Intentions! Decide hat your budget is but these systems are over $1300 I would look into Fast though I get mine directly from Fast Intentions ! You can go to there website or just search the forums or you tube vids! these are my pics for catback exhaust systems. GL w your choices ! I also have vids on you tube just search Vossen G37s
Thanks bro .. Gotta say I think I want to go with Fast intentions... Its sounds pretty nice ... but Im still looking around ...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 PM
RJohn

Originally Posted by Wlmngtn310
Yup, couldn't agree with you more! Which exhaust you looking in to?
Fast intentions possibly ... ANy other suggestions?
Old 10-09-2010, 07:22 PM
b1ackmamba

nice congrats!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:57 PM
KingG37

Congrats ...gotta love the G in black on black ..that's why I got it in the same color
Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 PM
cdb5556

Originally Posted by RJohn
Im John ... 24 yr old guy ... from tampa, FL Finally .. got my g37 2 weeks ago... moved up from a sentra ... lol ... boy was that a change ... Any people out ther in Tampa, FL hit me up. Im looking to do some mods on my car. Happy to be here. Hope to learn new things and meet new people! Peace! Feel free to suggest mods.

Black on black G37s ... Premium package ... Sports package ...
Hey, congrats on the new ride, and good luck with the mods! As a newbie myself, I'll be saving up to make a few add ons soon

-----------
'09 coupe, premium pkg, nav pkg, obsidian black/graphite