NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

Guys Night Out @ Ned Devines this sat???

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 09:49 AM
LEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude foreal tho...you're fat enough to be legally fat in atleast 50 states....

let me start a poll..
Old 03-01-2006, 09:52 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! heheheh
Old 03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by LEK
Check it out... i did some proofreading on your novel...

HAHAHA... finally...after 50904546544341 post.. something worth reading... but still a little too long... (kinda like what your girl tells me when i stick it in) Tell you're girl I'll make her famous... put her on those "got milk" commercials after.. i give her a milk mustache though.

This is amazing that it took you three posts to come back to my one. how can you stand there /w a straight face and say that you have a huge shlong. That is why asians squint there eyes so much, cuz they cant see their own D***, but in your case you have an excuse, cuz your stomach is covering it and the only thing you are sticking your D*** through is your hand w/ some jergens lotion on it or in your case "Jerk-ens".

I have gotten laid more times this year than you have J***** off (well then again I take that back), cuz you are a lonely man lek.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
LEK

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
I have gotten laid more times this year than you have J***** off (well then again I take that back), cuz you are a lonely man lek.
thats low man.... foreal...**** it.. i aint gonna get all bent out of shape...
Old 03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
LEK

but maybe people won't be surprised if we do fight foreal...for those who know me...
Old 03-01-2006, 10:11 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

now now fellas, we both know that lek has a tattoo of the infiniti emblem on his chest and Ken bought an automatic because shifting from neutral to first wore out his body and overloaded his brain with complexity.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:11 AM
arjunz

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
I am sorry, but me and michael's stunt double dont get down like that, In fact I dont even think John is black...LOL.

Oh yeah by the way, if this is the best you got for a comeback, its gonna be a long day and when I am done, you will be begging for mercy the same way arjunz begs when you and he are doing your thing, cuz we all know that arjunz is your B****!!!!

Oh yeah lek, you can Klok-DeezNuts in ya mouth!!!!

Dude stop pretending like your black .... your freakkin 4 feet 10 inches tall... and about me being Lek's bitch? ... i really dont know how you figure that ...the reason why we figure that your john's lil bitch is because of the following reasons:

1) you buy the same car that he does
2) then you get the lil alarm that he has
3) you copy him mod for mod.... till your cheap *** runs outta money
4) you get excited when Rhea leaves John ... "When Rhea's away Ken can play.."
5) you try to copy his screen name
6) you probably go buy the same clothes ... obviously a smaller size
7) you put smiley faces after every post... which btw is very homo and no body wants to see u smile

soo we have already established that your John's lil bitch... and no mattter how much you argue, we will always beleve that you are John's lil bitch... maybe we should just call you JLB instead.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:14 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by LEK
thats low man.... foreal...**** it.. i aint gonna get all bent out of shape...
Ahh, well ladies and gentlemen, Lek tried to go pound for pound w/ the champ, but in the 10th round, he was knocked the F*** out. The winner and still champion KlokDeezal. As we go to the replay:

http://www.gagreport.com/bizarrenews...g%20ending.htm
Old 03-01-2006, 10:49 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by arjunz
Dude stop pretending like your black .... your freakkin 4 feet 10 inches tall... and about me being Lek's bitch? ... i really dont know how you figure that ...the reason why we figure that your john's lil bitch is because of the following reasons:

1) you buy the same car that he does
2) then you get the lil alarm that he has
3) you copy him mod for mod.... till your cheap *** runs outta money
4) you get excited when Rhea leaves John ... "When Rhea's away Ken can play.."
5) you try to copy his screen name
6) you probably go buy the same clothes ... obviously a smaller size
7) you put smiley faces after every post... which btw is very homo and no body wants to see u smile

soo we have already established that your John's lil bitch... and no mattter how much you argue, we will always beleve that you are John's lil bitch... maybe we should just call you JLB instead.

Awww, teenagers, trying to make his way up the pecking ladder, by venting at the big dog, when will they ever learn. Seeing that I would have been your daddy, but the dog beat me up the stairs, I am not even going to reply to you. Come at me when you get old enough and you stop peeing the bed.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:59 AM
arjunz

First of all "Don't aww teenager me" u homo... you think your the "Big dog" ... i guess you dont get the point that your 4 feet 10 inch b|tch *** isnt big..... you might be big .. horizontally... but thats not big .. thats just fat..... and dont even pretend that ur barking dumass could have been my daddy... i dont even think you can get *****... that big stomach of urs would obstruct you from inserting your little peepee newayz ...
Old 03-01-2006, 11:03 AM
KlokDeezal

First of all "Don't aww teenager me" u homo... you think your the "Big dog" ... i guess you dont get the point that your 4 feet 10 inch b|tch *** isnt big..... you might be big .. horizontally... but thats not big .. thats just fat..... and dont even pretend that ur barking dumass could have been my daddy... i dont even think you can get *****... that big stomach of urs would obstruct you from inserting your little peepee newayz ...

Somebody sounds kinda upset, I think someone needs a nap...LOL
Oh yeah Lek, I hope your okay and no hard feelings man. I'm cool if your cool.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:16 AM
arjunz

i need sleep? haha Ken, i actually just woke up ...and its all cool .. im just fuken with u.. its all jks (see i even put a smiley face after my post)
Old 03-01-2006, 11:24 AM
KlokDeezal

i need sleep? haha Ken, i actually just woke up ...and its all cool .. im just fuken with u.. its all jks (see i even put a smiley face after my post)
I hope you woke up next to a girl this morning, cuz if not, you just aint using the power of the "G" and that my friend is almost as sad as Lek thinking he is going to get laid this year.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:33 AM
LEK

^^ im gonna mash ur fiance... she's gonna love that asian persuasian!!
Old 03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
LEK

my wedding gift to you guys will be special...your first kid will be half thai...

Quick Reply: Guys Night Out @ Ned Devines this sat???