NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

superbowl picks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 06:27 PM
KlokDeezal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pratik
Hey Klok, what happened to your boy Parcells??? Tomy Homo put him into retirement!!
Thats alright, we will find someone else...but at least we didnt run through almost every coach year after year just to bring back your savior "Joe Gibbs", who hasnt done **** since he came back out of retirement. If anything he is just there for the money and to help support his Nascar addiction.

Gibbs should have not come out of retirement, I respect Parcells, he knew when it was time to leave. Gibbs is still trying to raise the sinking Deadskin ship!!!. Honestly, I would be surprised is next season is going to his last.

Honestly, Parcells did what he came to do and that is to take this team and help rebuild, ...Has Gibbs done that since he came back????
Old 01-22-2007, 07:05 PM
terryw

Originally Posted by terryw

Old 01-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Pratik

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Thats alright, we will find someone else...but at least we didnt run through almost every coach year after year just to bring back your savior "Joe Gibbs", who hasnt done **** since he came back out of retirement. If anything he is just there for the money and to help support his Nascar addiction.

Gibbs should have not come out of retirement, I respect Parcells, he knew when it was time to leave. Gibbs is still trying to raise the sinking Deadskin ship!!!. Honestly, I would be surprised is next season is going to his last.

Honestly, Parcells did what he came to do and that is to take this team and help rebuild, ...Has Gibbs done that since he came back????
You know I'm really confused why you keep saying the Skins haven't done this or that and the Cowgirls have. You guys haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Thats 10 years!! We won one last year so where does that leave you guys??

And PLEASE dont compare Gibbs to Parcells. Parcells has been a sellout abandoning his teams everywhere he's been and I got news for you... Your stupid Cowgirls owner Jerry Jones tried getting Gibbs to come out of retirement to coach Dallas. Gibbs would never sell out DC like that. As it stands for NFL Championships: Gibbs 3, Parcells 2.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
KlokDeezal

You know I'm really confused why you keep saying the Skins haven't done this or that and the Cowgirls have. You guys haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Thats 10 years!! We won one last year so where does that leave you guys??

And PLEASE dont compare Gibbs to Parcells. Parcells has been a sellout abandoning his teams everywhere he's been and I got news for you... Your stupid Cowgirls owner Jerry Jones tried getting Gibbs to come out of retirement to coach Dallas. Gibbs would never sell out DC like that. As it stands for NFL Championships: Gibbs 3, Parcells 2.
We will see what you Deadskins do next year...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 10:20 AM
arjunz

^Dude you talk a lot of crap for not knowing ****.. calm down. First of all, only a fool who doesn't know anything about football or its history would say that Joe Gibbs would come back to coach the skins for money.. Gibbs has done enough already for the redskins, He made acquisitions such as Randle El, LLoyd, Andre carter, Archuleta (sp?)... it was just unfortunate that our QB situation wasn't that good, but i guess with Jason campbell being able to get some experience under his belt, he is def. going to be more comfortable on the field next season and hopefully we wont have injuries like we did this year, and make some noise. I agree parcells is a great coach, even though others might disagree (*cough* Pratik).. but to question the greatness of Joe Gibbs is plain stupid, unless you dont know **** about the history of the game...
Old 01-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Pratik

^^ I never said Parcells wasn't a good coach. I hate him but i respect him. I do think he's a sellout though. He has always abandoned his teams time and time again. Gibbs would never do that and he left the Skins the first time around on top (won a Superbowl, next year made playoffs, then retired).

Gibbs is simply a winner. He's won in the NFL, he's won in Nascar and he works harder than anyone. While the Skins may not be that good now I'm confident he can right the ship. It doesnt mean I still don't hate the Cowgirls and all fans.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:01 AM
terryw

i think Gibbs did come back for the money, i mean dany boy made him the highest paid ball coach in NFL history. The $$$ is not the only reason but its a large part of it, combined with his desire to see if he can do it all over again. You can never downplay the power of money.

He did do more than Parcells for the cowboys though, he won a playoff game, which Parcells never did. And Dallas fans who say Parcells did what he went there to do is just doing Damage Control. The expectation was going to the Superbowl again, which he failed at. Joe Jackson Gibbs has equally high expectations here, and he has not fulfilled them either, but at least he hasnt quite on us yet

Last edited by terryw; 01-23-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:05 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by arjunz
^Dude you talk a lot of crap for not knowing ****.. calm down. First of all, only a fool who doesn't know anything about football or its history would say that Joe Gibbs would come back to coach the skins for money.. Gibbs has done enough already for the redskins, He made acquisitions such as Randle El, LLoyd, Andre carter, Archuleta (sp?)... it was just unfortunate that our QB situation wasn't that good, but i guess with Jason campbell being able to get some experience under his belt, he is def. going to be more comfortable on the field next season and hopefully we wont have injuries like we did this year, and make some noise. I agree parcells is a great coach, even though others might disagree (*cough* Pratik).. but to question the greatness of Joe Gibbs is plain stupid, unless you dont know **** about the history of the game...
Like I said earlier Arjunz, you got all those acquisitions...just like in previoius years but still nothing has happened from this. I do agree that Gibbs is a good coach, but when he left, he should have stayed gone and not come back to this disgrace...that is all that I am saying...but the season is over...and we will just have to wait until next season and see what you guys do. And as for history....dont even question me on that. Pratik seems to only mention two years back...is that because it makes his skins look good or is that just how long he has been a fan? I have been w/ the Cowboys since the early 90's and have even had dinner w/ some of the players and one player even came to our house...so dont question my loyalty or history of the game. Now before you guys get pissed off...just leave it at that and just wait until next season.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:13 AM
Pratik

Originally Posted by terryw
i think Gibbs did come back for the money, i mean dany boy made him the highest paid ball coach in NFL history. The $$$ is not the only reason but its a large part of it, combined with his desire to see if he can do it all over again. You can never downplay the power of money.

He did do more than Parcells for the cowboys though, he won a playoff game, which Parcells never did. And Dallas fans who say Parcells did what he went there to do is just doing Damage Control. The expectation was going to the Superbowl again, which he failed at. Joe Jackson Gibbs has equally high expectations here, and he has not fulfilled them either, but at least he hasnt quite on us yet
Terry you are completely WRONG. Why did he come back? His son Coy told him he was interested in being a coach one day. Gibbs thought what better way to go back to the NFL and have Coy on staff. He is on the Redskins coaching staff btw. If you look at Gibbs character, its kind of like Jordan. Why did he come back? Just to prove to himself he can still play the game. Jordan wasn't in it for the money either. Gibbs came back for the same reasons.

Why would a man that runs a Nascar team EVER care about money? He really isn't in it for that. Danny Boy does throw around his money but if you think Gibbs came back for that, you're crazy. He makes a whole lot more in Nascar. After all, Tony Stewart is on his team!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Pratik

Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
Like I said earlier Arjunz, you got all those acquisitions...just like in previoius years but still nothing has happened from this. I do agree that Gibbs is a good coach, but when he left, he should have stayed gone and not come back to this disgrace...that is all that I am saying...but the season is over...and we will just have to wait until next season and see what you guys do. And as for history....dont even question me on that. Pratik seems to only mention two years back...is that because it makes his skins look good or is that just how long he has been a fan? I have been w/ the Cowboys since the early 90's and have even had dinner w/ some of the players and one player even came to our house...so dont question my loyalty or history of the game. Now before you guys get pissed off...just leave it at that and just wait until next season.
Klok, I really dont think you want to question how long I've been of a fan or even anything NFL related. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a big fan. Just not of the Redskins but sports in general. The reason why I say two years ago is because we did something then that you haven't done in the past 10 years and that's win a playoff game!! You guys choked, Parcells is gone, get over it.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
clokwork
Premier Member

Old 01-23-2007, 11:28 AM
arjunz

You guys choked, Parcells is gone, get over it.

+1

Also Klok, i'm not questioning your loyalty to the cowgirls... i'm just saying your way too biased and talk out of your @$$ sometimes.. but yeah.. i guess we'll just wait till next season.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:38 AM
KlokDeezal

Originally Posted by arjunz
+1

i'm just saying your way too biased and talk out of your @$$ sometimes..
HAHA...I know you aint talking...I am just like all the rest of you ****'s on this site, so dont be signaling me out cuz "you guys dont like me"... That list is a whole lot longer and I am nowhere near the top of it!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:53 AM
fastGkid

Bears vs. Colts

Champions: Colts
Old 01-23-2007, 11:53 AM
arjunz

lol pulling the "you guys dont like me" card... dude, we have no reason to hate you.. yes you are a tad bit annoying... and you did put some amazing wheels on your car, but i dont think its enough for us to hate you..

ps - im not ecouraging you to be a bigger d!ck lol

Quick Reply: superbowl picks?