MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Cars & Coffee on April 6th - First MNGC Meet of 2013!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 10:56 PM
glowrdr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lance did not at the end of last year. I've been asking to see if another order was going to be placed. I'm sure it will get brought up once we all come out of hibernation
Old 04-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
A meet is normally a get together that just involves the MN G Crew (so the cruise coming up at the end of April would be considered a meet). Meets also count for BBQ's and other events held by team members. Shows are the C&C and the Nissan Meet you attended. So you will need just one more meet to become a member! I dont know if Lance has anymore MN G Crew stickers left for members or not

Originally Posted by glowrdr
Lance did not at the end of last year. I've been asking to see if another order was going to be placed. I'm sure it will get brought up once we all come out of hibernation
I'm sure we will get some more made for the people who need them come this spring.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
ezpotato

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude, the weather is pretty damn good now. a little chilly, but completely nice car worthy now. But it is supposed to rain on sat now. I may meet up with you guys for breakfast/brunch after. you guys have any plans for that? dont expect to eat anywhere around there right after C&C, every place packs up.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:01 AM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ezpotato
dude, the weather is pretty damn good now. a little chilly, but completely nice car worthy now. But it is supposed to rain on sat now. I may meet up with you guys for breakfast/brunch after. you guys have any plans for that? dont expect to eat anywhere around there right after C&C, every place packs up.
I didnt ink anything in for breakfast/brunch since my family is in town and might have to leave C&C by 10 am or so....
Old 04-04-2013, 01:15 PM
duffdaddy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll be going. Just hope its light raining. Meeting @ Plymouth.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Saleen S7 TT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got an '07 G35x. I live 3 minutes away from c&c so I'll try to get up early and meet at target in chan. Otherwise hopefully I can roll in a little later in the morning around 9-930 in my completely stock car lol.
Probably should shoot for target in chan if I want to get in c&c car show area. Maybe I can get tint done tomorrow!
Anyone know a good place for tint? Looking to get 35% all around.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Saleen S7 TT
I just got an '07 G35x. I live 3 minutes away from c&c so I'll try to get up early and meet at target in chan. Otherwise hopefully I can roll in a little later in the morning around 9-930 in my completely stock car lol.
Probably should shoot for target in chan if I want to get in c&c car show area. Maybe I can get tint done tomorrow!
Anyone know a good place for tint? Looking to get 35% all around.
Most of us use Tint Pros (which is based out of Eden Prairie I believe). They come out to your house to install, got both my cars done last year and they do a great job
Old 04-04-2013, 03:19 PM
CRV_33
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Most of us use Tint Pros (which is based out of Eden Prairie I believe). They come out to your house to install, got both my cars done last year and they do a great job
+1 on Tint Pros. Growing up we all went to the same chuch. LOL
Old 04-04-2013, 03:30 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Dan, Tint Pros is based out of New Brighton, not eden prairie lol..

Call them up and tell them the G people sent ya.

Welcome btw. Got any pics of the X?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:57 PM
buGfresh

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Idk what G crew discount is, but you can also tell them Andy from Action Fleet.sent you, itll be 150 for your whole car
Old 04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
shereko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to Bravo protection in Wayzata, under the table for 35% it cost me 180 ... Tell them you got their name from Sherek, they did my IPL
Old 04-05-2013, 10:18 AM
CRV_33
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by shereko
I went to Bravo protection in Wayzata, under the table for 35% it cost me 180 ... Tell them you got their name from Sherek, they did my IPL
i know alot of the tint places are careful on who they apply the tint lower than 50% tint because the police are now targetting tint shops.

I recently had a State Patrol officer go out of his way by crossing 4 lanes on the freeway to pull me over a for a tint violation. I gladly wiped that smirk off his face when I produced the window tint prescription. I felt better when I told him to have a great day!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:42 AM
glowrdr

Originally Posted by CRV_33
i know alot of the tint places are careful on who they apply the tint lower than 50% tint because the police are now targetting tint shops.

I recently had a State Patrol officer go out of his way by crossing 4 lanes on the freeway to pull me over a for a tint violation. I gladly wiped that smirk off his face when I produced the window tint prescription. I felt better when I told him to have a great day!
My cousin has a buddy that started up a little "all auto" shop doing tint, stereos, alarms etc. I contacted him to see what he would charge for the front windshield. He wanted $200 and told me "you didn't get it from here if anyone asks". I laughed inside, and knew I wouldn't be getting anything from there. Tein only wanted $75 for the windshield, and he was pushing me to do it. lol
Old 04-05-2013, 11:59 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Zane_Ngo
better not be leaving us lance! joint crew!
I dont know if Lance has anymore MN G Crew stickers left for members or not
4sho, will definitely be united. This is actually the reason I hadn't ordered any more decals because I've been working on another stencil of a Twin Cities/Minnesota/Midwest group name

Any update on food tomorrow? I'm willing to meetup for lunch/breakfast
Old 04-05-2013, 01:01 PM
glowrdr

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
I've been working on another stencil of a Twin Cities/Minnesota/Midwest group name

I'm pretty sure I'd be down for some grub someplace too. Just depends on how the wife feels after a man-morning. lol

Sounding pretty promising though for tomorrow. Rain in the morning, should quit right as things are starting. Hope that doesn't keep people away (from showing)

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee on April 6th - First MNGC Meet of 2013!