MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

**May ZDAYZ 2013 Interest/Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
Whaaaaaa I can't believe you didn't... Well Mikey has a fetish with red headed midget. Basically he wants to drive his car while being straddle by one of them. He actually offer to bring a few of them along in case any of us might be interested as well.
Haha wow. Although, i can see it coming from Mike lol

Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
Last year Lance was on top of this stuff, we were booked by the end of August I think. I would be down to get a cabin again, that was the ish last year. Since carrie will be coming that will be one room consumed... Diego and Trev could stay with us too. So that leaves Janik, Andrew, Mike/Shannon?? and whoever else is interested. Peng would you be interested in joining??
Yeah I know :/ That's why I got this thread rolling haha. I figure give people at least a couple weeks, but maybe that will be too long lol. It looks like they have a few cabins as of a couple days ago still. The count was 19 two bedrooms, 0 three, and 1 four bedroom.

If I remember too I will try and call and get some prices for us. Even a couple 2 bedroom cabins or something wouldn't be bad. Especially if we brought some air mattresses or something we could figure out.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:27 AM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Songle6MT
Haha wow. Although, i can see it coming from Mike lol

Yeah I know :/ That's why I got this thread rolling haha. I figure give people at least a couple weeks, but maybe that will be too long lol. It looks like they have a few cabins as of a couple days ago still. The count was 19 two bedrooms, 0 three, and 1 four bedroom.

If I remember too I will try and call and get some prices for us. Even a couple 2 bedroom cabins or something wouldn't be bad. Especially if we brought some air mattresses or something we could figure out.
air matresses would be a good call. and otherwise if we could snag that last 4 bedroom that be sick. we would need to get a big a$$ MN G Crew sign to rep outside that cabin and im sure Diego could get a Vossen one as well .

So who is officially in:

1. Dan (+1)
2. Andrew
3. Trev
4. Diego (+additional vossen crew?)
3. Janik?
4. Dawn?
5. Matt if he isn't a dbag
6. Tevi (+family)

Who am I missing and what is everyone thoughts on it at this point?
Old 10-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Songle6MT

air matresses would be a good call. and otherwise if we could snag that last 4 bedroom that be sick. we would need to get a big a$$ MN G Crew sign to rep outside that cabin and im sure Diego could get a Vossen one as well .

So who is officially in:

1. Dan (+1)
2. Andrew
3. Trev
4. Diego (+additional vossen crew?)
3. Janik?
4. Dawn?
5. Matt if he isn't a dbag
6. Tevi (+family)

Who am I missing and what is everyone thoughts on it at this point?
lol

Yeah Even if we get the last 4 bedroom then have to get some air mattresses if needed that would work.

Also I have been updating the first post with people

Ill have to add Diego as well.

Last edited by Songle6MT; 10-27-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:00 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
I'll figure out for sure next week if I can go. If I do, i'll be going with Dawn in her car. We're gonna be trip buddies lol.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Songle6MT

Alright guys, updated first post with Hotel information.

I'm thinking the sooner I can reserve something definitely the better. See details In first post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 AM
MN-G-Fever

Well dudes - I have a hold up at the moment, saw an email today I have training during that week in DC until Friday. I am going to see MOnday if I can reschedule this any other time during the year.

Andrew nice job being on top of this, we need to get this booked ASAP to make it happen. I will let you guys know monday what HR tells me
Old 10-27-2012, 11:48 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Well dudes - I have a hold up at the moment, saw an email today I have training during that week in DC until Friday. I am going to see MOnday if I can reschedule this any other time during the year.

Andrew nice job being on top of this, we need to get this booked ASAP to make it happen. I will let you guys know monday what HR tells me
Don't let HR push you around, You tell them what's up
Old 10-27-2012, 02:00 PM
MN-G-Fever

The problem is i missed this training last year bc of zdayz and miami and i believe its only offered once a year. and i have to get it done within my first two years so next year isnt an option. crossing my fingers
Old 10-27-2012, 04:41 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Alright guys, updated first post with Hotel information.

I'm thinking the sooner I can reserve something definitely the better. See details In first post
If you haven't, be sure when you inquire about pricing to tell them you're with the ZdayZ group, and ask for the discount. We received a 15% discount last year.
A few of you asked, but no, I won't be going to ZdayZ in 2013. Possibly in 2014 though....glad to see you guys planning this. If I hadn't sold the G, I'd def be in. This winter and next year won't include any "automotive" expenditures...and I'm trrrrrying to avoid any purchases until the new line of Nissans roll out in the next 15 months.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Songle6MT

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
If you haven't, be sure when you inquire about pricing to tell them you're with the ZdayZ group, and ask for the discount. We received a 15% discount last year.
A few of you asked, but no, I won't be going to ZdayZ in 2013. Possibly in 2014 though....glad to see you guys planning this. If I hadn't sold the G, I'd def be in. This winter and next year won't include any "automotive" expenditures...and I'm trrrrrying to avoid any purchases until the new line of Nissans roll out in the next 15 months.
I did say we were for ZdayZ, but I didn't ask about a discount or anything. Thanks for the heads up Lance!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:11 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
talked to the rents about a possible trip to china next year..that was part of the reason i couldn't provide an initial response..you can count me in guys, and janik you BETTER be coming..also, we were talking about a possible trip to the detroit auto show in january to see the unveiling of the new infiniti..anyone else interested in going??
Old 10-29-2012, 08:33 AM
MN-G-Fever

Bad news peeps, only expierenced associate conference hosted this year is the week of zdayz and is required for me since I missed last years... I guess I'll be with grandpa lance and attending in 2014 then
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Songle6MT

Bad news peeps, only expierenced associate conference hosted this year is the week of zdayz and is required for me since I missed last years... I guess I'll be with grandpa lance and attending in 2014 then
Kinda sounds like Tevi and I are the only real serious people that can make it then

Well now there is more time for us to plan a seriously epic 2014 trip
Old 10-29-2012, 09:27 AM
MN-G-Fever

Kinda sounds like Tevi and I are the only real serious people that can make it then

Well now there is more time for us to plan a seriously epic 2014 trip
Like I told you this morning Andrew, we are gunna have one he// of a welcome back party for Lance in 2014!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:10 PM
buGfresh

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
I will also be doing the 2014 trip. I'll still be too stock this year lol. I at least want drop and wheels before going to zdayz

Quick Reply: **May ZDAYZ 2013 Interest/Information Thread