Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DGGal
^^how long has it been mike??
It will be a month next Wednesday....I'm hoping that they are saving the best for last or good things will come! We will see....
Old 10-09-2012, 03:22 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
i would call and ask for an update, its not necessarily a bad thing that you follow-up, it shows you are interested and care for a response.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:33 PM
noctilucous

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks everyone! Wheels next spring is the goal now!

Mike, just shoot then an email just asking where they are at in the process. Most people respond well to that from my experience.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:12 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by noctilucous
I will be a junior account exec for CatapultRPM a marketing agency. Hormel will be the big client I will be working with from what it sounds like
Very nice Matt now listen to what the Wenis said
Old 10-09-2012, 11:08 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
First presidential election for me! Got my ballot crap today since I wont be home lol

Andrews will probably show up tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Hotsauce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got rid of my Razr Maxx (Holy **** that phone had crazy battery life). Now I am waiting (patiently, NOT) for an iPhone 5. I want to connect it to my double din and watch some Netflix!!!!

Damn apple, why didn't they see this coming and made more on the release.

Any one got the new iPhone 5?

Last edited by Hotsauce; 10-11-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Nope i have a 4S and i'll wait until my contract is up. No rush here lol
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotsauce
Just got rid of my Razr Maxx (Holy **** that phone had crazy battery life). Now I am waiting (patiently, NOT) for an iPhone 5. I want to connect it to my double din and watch some Netflix!!!!

I've been waiting all morning to reply to your post good sir!

Given that now consumers have been instructed on how to properly hold an iPhone, thanks to their retarded antenna problem....(****ing really apple?!?!) I'm sure many people are happy to have something that works when held unlike any cell phone they've held in the past 7 years.....

Also given the high quality of living conditions and excellent working conditions care of Foxconn they are most likely rolling out phones at unprecedented levels never before seen (Yes, that was pure sarcasm)
-Honestly in typical Apple faction they are withholding phones to keep demand high, I know because my friend got a replacement phone mailed to him within a day and even the sales person at apple briefly laughed when he asked if it was going to take awhile to get the phone.....thanks Apple

Lastly I will state another reason as to the most likely shortage of devices and that would put the blame on Sharp.....seeing as how they recently mortgaged their entire building purely just to build Apple's iPhone glass lol.

Sorry to say I'm not a fan of how Apple does things or their setup, plus their whole Apple maps debacle.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Ralphie_S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotsauce

I have the iphone 5. I was lucky enough to just walk into an AT&T store and pick one up on the day of the launch.

Overall the phone has been pretty good to me. The new charging cable is annoying. I felt like everyone and their mom had an iphone so borrowing a charging cable was pretty convenient!

I feel like the camera on the iphone 4s is far superior to the current iphone 5 camera.

Otherwise the phone has been boring but reliable. I also have not encountered any issues with iOS6 maps. then again i could be jinxing myself...
Old 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM
kkemmerich

IMO going from a RAZR MAXX to a i5 was a downgrade.
Ralphie, the same camera in the 4S and the 5 are the same one so there shouldn't be a noticeable difference at all.
Also, the charging port may be annoying right now since the adoption rate of the five will take a while but believe me the capability of it over the old port will be worth the temporary inconvenience. iPhone users finally have the option of digital output.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Hotsauce

Originally Posted by kkemmerich
Ralphie, the same camera in the 4S and the 5 are the same one so there shouldn't be a noticeable difference at all.
Also, the charging port may be annoying right now since the adoption rate of the five will take a while but believe me the capability of it over the old port will be worth the temporary inconvenience. iPhone users finally have the option of digital output.
Im debating, on either Droid Razr Maxx HD (comes out before the holiday season) or the iPhone 5 for my head unit. Ive been watching movies like crazy on my head unit during break, so being able to use my unlimited data + 4G LTE on Netflix would be crazy quality compared to 3G. That's the #1 reason why I want the iPhone.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Ralphie_S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kkemmerich

I took photos with my brothers 4 and 4s and noticed a huge difference in quality. I felt like there was a purplish haze around quite a few objects.

overall the photos seemed to be much more crisp with the 4 and 4s.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 AM
ezpotato

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
razr maxx to iphone? ugh.

anyway, i'm prob getting a galaxy tab 2 7" or a nexus 7 installed in my car, for navi, browsing, and media. it's gonna be siick.

and i messed around with the razr hd this week. It's INCREDIBLE. THe build quality, the finish, the screen, and the interface is almost completely STOCK. It's hands down the best device i've ever held and used. There's a lot of promising phones coming out this season (Droid Incredible X), but with Moto's quality of radio, and now being owned by google, i anticipate a lot of good things. and the RAZR HD has some sexy hardware. check it.

Name:  rzr.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  41.1 KB
Old 10-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Hotsauce

Originally Posted by ezpotato

anyway, i'm prob getting a galaxy tab 2 7" or a nexus 7 installed in my car, for navi, browsing, and media. it's gonna be siick.

and i messed around with the razr hd this week. It's INCREDIBLE. THe build quality, the finish, the screen, and the interface is almost completely STOCK. It's hands down the best device i've ever held and used. There's a lot of promising phones coming out this season (Droid Incredible X), but with Moto's quality of radio, and now being owned by google, i anticipate a lot of good things. and the RAZR HD has some sexy hardware. check it.

Where did you find a Razr HD?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ezpotato

I just got the Nexus 7 and love it!

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room