MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 08:30 PM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome vid Hosam! I love it.

But it's all true Lance. Shop around for a good smart phone. I did a ton of reserach before switching last year. I found what I wanted and went out on launch day to get the Evo. But you can get a very good smart phone now for pretty cheap if it has been out for at least 6 months. The price comes down and they start to offer better rebates because of the life cycle on phones is so short. And then after you get it, it takes a good month before you really get a handle on everything you can do. It all depends on what you want it to do. I wanted internet, sports, and weather primamrily, and I am on the internet everyday about.

Last edited by p-51ss; 07-27-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: not done
Old 07-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Hmmm....so I've caught wind that the Iphone 5 is coming out in October/November. Thoughts? ...I'm thinkin' its time for me to actually get a smartphone...about time right? LOL
September 15/16 my inside source says. I wouldn't buy an ios product personally. Too many features and things I love about my androids. If you did you would HAVE to get Verizon, AT&T has some issues and haven't ever really fully recovered from the stress of the iPhone on their network. AKA upgraded towers and speeds to match LTE or T-mobiles network
Old 07-28-2011, 12:48 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Hoagie
the iphone is okay but there are also other options out there if you're finally gonna get a smart phone. all i'm saying is you should look into the other smart phone options available to you before you pull the trigger. with that said, check this out:

‪iPhone4 vs HTC Evo‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy
Lawlz!! I had a friend who bought an iPhone....he's now rocking an HTC Thunderbolt and couldn't be happier. Hossam has the HTC Evo, I have the Droid Charge, a few friends of mine that had iPhones at Bestbuy upgraded to the new Incredible 2 and Charge as well. Just sayin'
Old 07-28-2011, 02:05 AM
4DoorGRider

What's going on everyone? Been awhile since I last posted. How's everyone doing? I've been getting tired of my G35 lately, so I traded the G in for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR in wicked white. Wow what a change. Awesome car. Hope I am still invited to future meets! Would still like to hang out with the G crew once in awhile. -Josh

Old 07-28-2011, 02:32 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
And he finally sells the G. Good luck with the Evo.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:16 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
"i need an iphone4"
"holy f#ck....if you don't leave right now, i'm going to shove it so far up your @ss..."
"i want the one with the bigger gb's"
"oh god...i think i just had an idiotism".....<lmfao!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:42 AM
cgendron
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by 4DoorGRider
What's going on everyone? Been awhile since I last posted. How's everyone doing? I've been getting tired of my G35 lately, so I traded the G in for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR in wicked white. Wow what a change. Awesome car. Hope I am still invited to future meets! Would still like to hang out with the G crew once in awhile. -Josh
Very nice! That is a big change from a G. I know an event that you'll fit right in. Come to the All Mitsu Cookout: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

later,
Curt
Old 07-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

LOL hey Lance...your tag looks a bit different this morning...care to explain?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by 4DoorGRider

Hey at least you got one before they kill them off! Good choice
Old 07-28-2011, 08:57 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by cgendron
Very nice! That is a big change from a G. I know an event that you'll fit right in. Come to the All Mitsu Cookout: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

later,
Curt
Damn you curt...recruitin' OFF our forums...I tell ya! hahahahaha JK!
Nice pickup Josh, wish you could have stayed within the G family but still a very nice ride.

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
LOL hey Lance...your tag looks a bit different this morning...care to explain?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

SoB hahahaha, congratz bro! Now if you can just eliminate that little white spot in your pic it won't hurt my eyes as much Well it was bound to happen when your on here more than the staff members themselves right?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:20 AM
cgendron
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Damn you curt...recruitin' OFF our forums...I tell ya! hahahahaha JK!
Nice pickup Josh, wish you could have stayed within the G family but still a very nice ride.

Hehehehe. That is two Mitsu owners hanging out on the G board (other than me). Josh and Adam both have Mitsus. W00t! The takeover has begun.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

This TOTALLY makes me think of Lance! HAHAHAHA, "I can go lower............"

&#x202a;Too low?? NAAAAH!!&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
Old 07-28-2011, 09:37 AM
p-51ss
Minnesota G owners

All that money spent on a damn Celica, that is so sad. Some people really deserve what they get. And I love the big girl that walks up and says "Stop making a spectical of this!" How do you not in that situation?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:38 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
SoB hahahaha, congratz bro! Now if you can just eliminate that little white spot in your pic it won't hurt my eyes as much Well it was bound to happen when your on here more than the staff members themselves right?
You referrin' to my headlights foo?!

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room