MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

~*~ Official Member List ~*~ (Intros & how to become a member)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 09:36 PM
shereko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, my names Sherek (yes, weird I know, supposed to be a last name I get it as a first) and I have a 2011 Infiniti G37 IPL, and really liked the forum and what the group stands for and had to try and join. (Btw trying to post with my ipad but not seeing how to post pics)
Old 03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
glowrdr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shereko
Hi guys, my names Sherek (yes, weird I know, supposed to be a last name I get it as a first) and I have a 2011 Infiniti G37 IPL, and really liked the forum and what the group stands for and had to try and join. (Btw trying to post with my ipad but not seeing how to post pics)

Welcome aboard (again..lol) - I will jump on my iPad and check it out. I've had a couple other sites that had weird quirks when using an iOS. Are you using an app, or just the straight site? (I don't even know if this site has an app or not, so don't worry about a wrong answer)
Old 03-11-2013, 01:18 PM
shereko

I was just using the Safari browser, but will probably use the Google Chrome browser later, and see if that works. And... you can make fun of me for that, since I work in IT. haha. I did get pics to stay in my Album on here. Its a fairly "standard" 2011 IPL in the Black Cherry.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:07 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was just using the Safari browser, but will probably use the Google Chrome browser later, and see if that works. And... you can make fun of me for that, since I work in IT. haha. I did get pics to stay in my Album on here. Its a fairly "standard" 2011 IPL in the Black Cherry.
Welcome again! To attach pics you just click on the little "image" icon (it looks like a mountain) to copy and paste the URL from a image hosting website. I just use photobucket for my pics I upload.

Love the Black Cherry, any plans for mods??
Old 03-11-2013, 05:49 PM
shereko

Ahh cool... I'll add some tonight. Don't really have any at work. But, funny you say that, I think you're the person I need to talk too, I'd love to add some mods. Just got it last summer and haven't done much yet. Since I know I'll need to buy tires, and you know how the $$$ is for that, but beyond that I'd love to get a plan together. All I've done so far is got my windows tinted. I'm going to be honest, there are things I'd like to add for interior or exterior ... different grille/kick plates ... but I'm kinda ignorant on suspension and under the hood. I work on computers not cars but, want to educate myself more. Does everyone on here do their own work on their cars or are there places anyone would suggest for mods?
Old 03-11-2013, 06:43 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ahh cool... I'll add some tonight. Don't really have any at work. But, funny you say that, I think you're the person I need to talk too, I'd love to add some mods. Just got it last summer and haven't done much yet. Since I know I'll need to buy tires, and you know how the $$$ is for that, but beyond that I'd love to get a plan together. All I've done so far is got my windows tinted. I'm going to be honest, there are things I'd like to add for interior or exterior ... different grille/kick plates ... but I'm kinda ignorant on suspension and under the hood. I work on computers not cars but, want to educate myself more. Does everyone on here do their own work on their cars or are there places anyone would suggest for mods?
There are plenty of people on here that can help you with mods on here too that know more than me. I started out in a similar boat, didnt plan to mod my G hardly at all until I met these fools a year and half ago. I think most of us on here would suggest a drop for the IPL first (except Janik and Curt ) to give it a mean stance. Here is Diego's car w/ IPL kit slammed

And there are def people that do all their own work to their cars. I don't have access to all the tools I need so I don't install everything, but I go to a friend that is a tech at Lupient to get work done that I would recommend. Otherwise guys on here I'm sure would be happy to help you out as well
Old 03-11-2013, 11:13 PM
shereko

see if this one works

Here you go...I got this one to post.
Attached Thumbnails ~*~ Official Member List ~*~ (Intros & how to become a member)-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM
shereko

more that I found...these 2 were from the day I got it.
Attached Thumbnails ~*~ Official Member List ~*~ (Intros & how to become a member)-photo.jpg   ~*~ Official Member List ~*~ (Intros & how to become a member)-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:33 AM
buGfresh

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Welcome, i'm Andy, I drive an 07 g35x, your car is very nice looking! love that color. I'm no genius but I did go to school for auto tech, certified in a few things, excel in electrical on cars, i'm always up for questions, and I know i'm not the only one on here that knows about cars, you've come to the right place!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:58 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Welcome to the forums man. Hope to see you around at the meets.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:14 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
welcome sherek and nice ride!!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:25 PM
shereko

Thanks DGGal,
Its a fun toy... the driving is the good part, the payments are the bad Yours isnt' too shabby either.

[QUOTE=DGGal;3599560]welcome sherek and nice ride!![/QUOTE
Old 03-12-2013, 10:21 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
more that I found...these 2 were from the day I got it.
First IPL in the group. Welcome to the group and I'm sure we'll formally meet this summer.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:32 PM
shereko

Thanks Soolman,
I look forward to it. Now if only this white stuff on the ground (salt and snow) would decide to get off the roads, and some of these potholes would get fixed!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM
shereko

Originally Posted by buGfresh
Welcome, i'm Andy, I drive an 07 g35x, your car is very nice looking! love that color. I'm no genius but I did go to school for auto tech, certified in a few things, excel in electrical on cars, i'm always up for questions, and I know i'm not the only one on here that knows about cars, you've come to the right place!
Thanks Andy... Im sure I will have a few questions.

Quick Reply: ~*~ Official Member List ~*~ (Intros & how to become a member)