Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Dual exit Tomei exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 03:46 AM
Yellafella
Registered Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Dual exit Tomei exhaust

Would you guys go through the trouble of welding another Tomei "silencer" to the single pipe purely for looks, even if it wasn't really functional? I love the way it sounds and yeah the single tip looks pretty good. But that empty spot where the other tip should be would bug the living hell out of me. Could buy just a replacement silencer from Z1 and have my shop weld a stainless steel pipe from the silencer to the single pipe. And does anyone have a sound clip of a Tomei exhaust paired with Tomei test pipes? I'd imagine it'd be unbearably loud. I've heard the Art pipes with the Tomei exhaust and it sounded anazing, but they have different exhaust diameters. Just testing the waters on what setup I want
Old 01-25-2018, 12:12 AM
FPVJAY

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by Yellafella
Would you guys go through the trouble of welding another Tomei "silencer" to the single pipe purely for looks, even if it wasn't really functional? I love the way it sounds and yeah the single tip looks pretty good. But that empty spot where the other tip should be would bug the living hell out of me. Could buy just a replacement silencer from Z1 and have my shop weld a stainless steel pipe from the silencer to the single pipe. And does anyone have a sound clip of a Tomei exhaust paired with Tomei test pipes? I'd imagine it'd be unbearably loud. I've heard the Art pipes with the Tomei exhaust and it sounded anazing, but they have different exhaust diameters. Just testing the waters on what setup I want
It totally sucks that Tomei doesn’t make a dual exhaust for the g37. I can’t stand that empty tip gap on my diffuser not having a tip there. Cmon Tomei I’m
Waiting. Make us a dual exhaust out of titanium. I’m not spending 7,000 on a dual from amuse nor Meisterschaft