Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Review **63mm tb review**

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Mattlorentzoe
Premier Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by hooey_b
ported crank pulley? what fukery is that?
Just saw this. Lmao was just looking for a non controversial crank pulley(oem equivalent maybe?) Haha figured somebody had already done it. But overall decided to pass on the crank pulley. Not for me, to many mixed reviews and I don't know enough myself to make a educated decision.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:32 PM
hooey_b

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by gmainss1
where did you get the TB's from?
PM'd

Originally Posted by lorentzoe45
Just saw this. Lmao was just looking for a non controversial crank pulley(oem equivalent maybe?) Haha figured somebody had already done it. But overall decided to pass on the crank pulley. Not for me, to many mixed reviews and I don't know enough myself to make a educated decision.

People swear up and down that they're good, but from the one's I've seen that have failed...that alone is enough to deter me. The only acceptable replacement that I would use is the ATI super damper.

As with any modification you consider, I HIGHLY advise taking the time to research THOROUGHLY what it is you want to modify/replace, what other parts/system it would affect, and if there are any supporting modifications that would help keep it running at 100% for longer.

and stay away from EBAY.