MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Intake and Exhaust (https://www.myg37.com/forums/intake-and-exhaust-328/)
-   -   Review >>Fast Intentions RHFCs paired w/ Fast Intentions SS CB w/ 18" res<< Vids&Pics (https://www.myg37.com/forums/intake-and-exhaust/233529-fast-intentions-rhfcs-paired-w-fast-intentions-ss-cb-w-18-res-vids-and-pics.html)

1cleanG 03-22-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by simonsez (Post 3399421)
very nice. 9 more weeks until mine comes in.
Any thoughts on the 12" vs 18" resonator? I ordered one with 18" but maybe 18" is too quiet compare to 12"??

argggggg i can't decide.

Diego rocks 12" resonators and loves them. I have his RHFCs in my garage which I will personally be delivering to him in May. Him and I will be doing a full side by side follow-up review at that time as well.

GotAir523 03-22-2012 04:33 PM

^ i'll be doing 12" resonators and more than likely resonated hfc's on a 6mt if you want for that video too at the vossen meet

Devildog37 03-22-2012 05:12 PM

Awesome, perfect sound. These video's sealed the deal, I'm going to get me some soon.

Xenolith666 03-22-2012 07:57 PM

that thing sounds beastly! my god do i need about 2k to get that exhaust

Samurai 03-22-2012 08:37 PM

Great review! Gets me more excited for my exhaust and RHFC to get here!:BOOBIES: Two more weeks :D

Diego@Vossen 03-23-2012 12:18 AM

That set up will sound awesome in Soflo! Ladies gonna love that tone.

Chi-City-G 03-23-2012 08:59 AM

Fine Lance, I'll say it... with these and after this weekend when you get the other part all painted and on... I will be jealous of your car! If I cannot get my current exhaust setup fixed with the little issues I am having, I will be giving Fast Intentions a call. I may either way for these RHFCs after hearing them! I just need to figure out my end build before I decide on these or TPs.

Congrats though on making a clean G even more attractive! Haha as we say, you are a gentleman of true taste.

When's the tune? Down in Miami? Do you have baseline numbers?

1cleanG 03-23-2012 12:49 PM

Thanks guys for all the feedback, I'm glad you agree w/ how I feel about it personally.

Jared - to answer your question, the tune will be happening in Florida. I'm hoping to be comfortably over 300whp. I still have my Gen3's sitting on my workbench almost ready to install. I painted them w/ a flat high heat black, and cleared w/ a semi matte clear. They turned out great, I just need to buff them out a bit and I'll be installing neXt week after I get the car back on Monday or Tuesday (after Trunk install/paint)

Chi-City-G 03-23-2012 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by 1cleanG (Post 3400269)
Thanks guys for all the feedback, I'm glad you agree w/ how I feel about it personally.

Jared - to answer your question, the tune will be happening in Florida. I'm hoping to be comfortably over 300whp. I still have my Gen3's sitting on my workbench almost ready to install. I painted them w/ a flat high heat black, and cleared w/ a semi matte clear. They turned out great, I just need to buff them out a bit and I'll be installing neXt week after I get the car back on Monday or Tuesday (after Trunk install/paint)

I was talking about the Trunk install (then I will be jealous, and I use that word lightly and will only say it once and may even delete these posts later :mad: so take the d@mn compliment while it exists!!!), I was certain that you already had your Gen 3s on. I also want to see that interior piece when you get it on too!

Honestly after the Gen 3s that is a N/A car fully bolted up with the best suspension we have for our cars and some clean wheels... you definitely should be proud of your build! :biggthumpup: (just feel so bad for the poor car that you are the owner:BOUNCE:)

Xenolith666 03-23-2012 04:09 PM

Hell.. does Tony take payment plans?! :D

Buckeye G 03-23-2012 04:52 PM

I have almost the same setup except Tony made me some double resonated TPs that i moved over to my IPL. I guess when the dealer was swapping my intake exhaust and coils a infiniti engineer was walking through shop and my mechanic had my car running and he was like wow thats really nice and deep for a car with cats. I love my exhaust. The only thing i may ever change to is Motordynes. I head a 35 with there exhaust and FI tps and it sounded like a V8. Congrats none the less bro!!! Wish I was going to Zdayz so we could compare! Oh and if you have any issues with a leak at the manifold my dealer was able to find manifold gasketsto bolt my tps to.

MistAminER112 03-27-2012 07:22 PM

Congrats bro, Tony is a legend and Fast Intentions lives up to it's name and reputation.

G sounds VERY good :)

P Casey 03-29-2012 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Buckeye G (Post 3400534)
I have almost the same setup except Tony made me some double resonated TPs that i moved over to my IPL. I guess when the dealer was swapping my intake exhaust and coils a infiniti engineer was walking through shop and my mechanic had my car running and he was like wow thats really nice and deep for a car with cats. I love my exhaust. The only thing i may ever change to is Motordynes. I head a 35 with there exhaust and FI tps and it sounded like a V8. Congrats none the less bro!!! Wish I was going to Zdayz so we could compare! Oh and if you have any issues with a leak at the manifold my dealer was able to find manifold gasketsto bolt my tps to.

So whats going to be the main difference between the RTP's and the RHFC? Performance on the test pipes better? such as in wtq. I am wanting to match one of those with my HKS

Kuro 03-29-2012 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by P Casey (Post 3405748)
So whats going to be the main difference between the RTP's and the RHFC? Performance on the test pipes better? such as in wtq. I am wanting to match one of those with my HKS

TP will give you more power also make some gas smell.

Z gave way to G 03-29-2012 04:31 PM

Very nice indeed my friend! In for the pics of that deck lid also!