Why so many haters?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 05:03 AM
beast808

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why so many haters?

I was just cruising at 55-60 mph on the H1 going to Mililani on my way home then this dodge charger just starts to tail gate me all the way off the on ramp the just gives me the finger for the longest time and tries to run me off the road!! Haters now days.

Does anyone else get civics and all the other cheep rice cars revving their engines and honking there horns because they wanna race?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:42 AM
Hamed87

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ohhhhhhh yeah!!! On more than one occasion. I feel what you're saying. Recently a girl was tailgating me; she was driving a fugly Lexus IS convertible. She seriously thought that her car could keep up with mine! Don't even get me started on the idiots who have nothing better to do than cut me off!

A lot of haters out there. Screw it
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 AM
BradManUWF
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's Hawaii, people can't drive for **** there. I was almost killed 4 times while riding my motorcycle and barely avoided 6-7 accidents when driving my Civic. Because I had an Si, every f'ing ricer with a pissed off bumblebee muffler wanted to race...
Old 01-16-2010, 01:12 PM
beast808

Originally Posted by BradManUWF
It's Hawaii, people can't drive for **** there. I was almost killed 4 times while riding my motorcycle and barely avoided 6-7 accidents when driving my Civic. Because I had an Si, every f'ing ricer with a pissed off bumblebee muffler wanted to race...
Not everyone in Hawaii can't drive for sh*t. Its just the dumb drivers that arn't smart on the road.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 PM
808MIKE

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Damn Bro that sucks!! Never had that happen to me in my G yet! Well a few I had was GI Boyz in thier Hyndai's with Mufflers think thier car was fast! What a joke! If that guy did that to me, and tried to rum me off the road! I would first brake check his AZZ! then if he tried to run me off the road I would chase his azz, get a plate number, den call da cops! those kine guy's deserve a beat down! Tell u some people got nothing else better to do!! than to make trouble! one day they'll get thiers!

Also I think I don't get too much trouble, since HPD Uses the Sedans for patrol, so they might think I am one!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:23 AM
beast808

Originally Posted by 808MIKE
Damn Bro that sucks!! Never had that happen to me in my G yet! Well a few I had was GI Boyz in thier Hyndai's with Mufflers think thier car was fast! What a joke! If that guy did that to me, and tried to rum me off the road! I would first brake check his AZZ! then if he tried to run me off the road I would chase his azz, get a plate number, den call da cops! those kine guy's deserve a beat down! Tell u some people got nothing else better to do!! than to make trouble! one day they'll get thiers!

Also I think I don't get too much trouble, since HPD Uses the Sedans for patrol, so they might think I am one!
yea dude i never thought of that to follow and get a plate number should have. But hopefully bad "bachi" kicks in.

Yea HPD does use the sedans, thats why i always check if its a cop or not in the sedans. even the 4Runners too so many on the road.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:10 AM
BradManUWF
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by beast808
yea dude i never thought of that to follow and get a plate number should have. But hopefully bad "bachi" kicks in.

Yea HPD does use the sedans, thats why i always check if its a cop or not in the sedans. even the 4Runners too so many on the road.
And Hawaii wonders why they don't have any money for public works projects, or better education....