Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by zokissima
Hi all,

So, I can assume this GB is still on?

Can you send me shipped price to Canada, postal code H1P 3C4?
Originally Posted by Zydan
Will these work with Ark? If so please PM price to 75068 for 2012 coupe.
yes of course they'll work paired with ARK. They work with any catback setup including OEM.

ALL pm inquiries replied and quotes sent**
Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
yes of course they'll work paired with ARK. They work with any catback setup including OEM.

ALL pm inquiries replied and quotes sent**
Hahah sorry, I'm still a bit new at all this!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
lowNslo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price for a 08 coupe shipped to 23454. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
zokissima

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, I'm a complete newb when it comes to the G, so I'm wondering if these are direct bolt-on? I see that the standard kit comes with an O2 sensor anti fouler....but with an option for additional O2 bungs. What would the extra ones be used for? The stock setup has O2 sensors on both passenger and drivers' side; do these get reinstalled? Again, sorry for the total n00b questions.

Do these come with all the required gaskets and bolts/nuts?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Ok, I'm a complete newb when it comes to the G, so I'm wondering if these are direct bolt-on? I see that the standard kit comes with an O2 sensor anti fouler....but with an option for additional O2 bungs. What would the extra ones be used for? The stock setup has O2 sensors on both passenger and drivers' side; do these get reinstalled? Again, sorry for the total n00b questions.

First, the O2 bungs that are standard on the cats are for the stock sensors. The extra bungs are typically used for wide-band tuning (correct me if I'm wrong). All of the hardware is included with the cats, minus the gaskets between the cats and exhaust manifold.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:04 PM
zokissima

So do we need to buy new gaskets from Nissan, or should the ones on the car be good enough to be reused?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:19 PM
gtracing

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think it comes with nuts and bolts, but I could be wrong. It's not that hard to go to your local hardware store and picking up some nuts and bolts that fits inside the diameter of the hole. As for gaskets, no, i don't think these sets come with gaskets, however, the gasket between the header and the HFC would be the OEM size, and the one between the HFC and the y-pipe would be your typical 2 hole 50mm diameter gasket which you can pick up at any muffler shop or pep boys, etc etc....once you get your HFC, it's not hard to bring it to your favourite parts store and find the correct gaskets and bolts....

the RHFC comes with 2 O2 bungs, these are for your o2 sensors which you reuse off of your oem cat. You can opt to weld on an additional O2 bung which is generally used for 2 things...either 1) add an air/fuel ratio gauge....or 2) used for dyno/tuning

*edit - maybe i should have read the entire thread before replying next time*
Old 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM
gtracing

So do we need to buy new gaskets from Nissan, or should the ones on the car be good enough to be reused?
you should always buy new gaskets to avoid leaks in the exhaust system which could ultimately throw your check engine light....it's not expensive to pick up gaskets anyways...maybe $20-30 for the 4
Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
zokissima

Thanks guys, answers everything I needed to know. And I have to further apologize for my laziness, as I'm sure the questions were probably already answered elsewhere in the thread.

Ok, so I guess my question is, knowing that sometime in the foreseeable future I would probably want to go with a Stillen or otherwise supercharger kit, I'll definitely need to measure AFR. I'm assuming at any point I can drill and have a bung welded for it, or may I as well do it now, even though it won't currently be used...?
Old 09-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

They come with the gaskets for the y-pipe side, and all the bolts for both ends of the cats. For the manifold end, the instructions say use high-temperature silicone. FI may have gaskets made by now, but you'll have to figure that out.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:13 PM
jagautomotivenc

PM price shipped to 28460 please.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

Thanks guys, answers everything I needed to know. And I have to further apologize for my laziness, as I'm sure the questions were probably already answered elsewhere in the thread.

Ok, so I guess my question is, knowing that sometime in the foreseeable future I would probably want to go with a Stillen or otherwise supercharger kit, I'll definitely need to measure AFR. I'm assuming at any point I can drill and have a bung welded for it, or may I as well do it now, even though it won't currently be used...?
Call Fast Intentions. Speak with Tony, and he'll advise you.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
gtracing

the way i see it is that if you have extra cash laying around.....then weld a bung onto it, it shouldn't cost too much....you can always order it now without a bung....and during transit if you decide you want a bung welded on, you can always weld one on before you install your cats...or worst case is you installed a HFC already, it's not hard to take the HFC off to weld an additional bung on (but this is the most expensive approach since you're technically installing the HFC twice...so double the labour)
Old 09-10-2012, 09:38 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts

If you are planning on going Forced Induction, I would highly recommend getting extrawide bungs. These are most often used for gauges inside of the car to measure A/F ratios while driving, as well as dynoing. They're an extra $20- for each side.

let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
lowNslo

price shipped to 23454. thanks