Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Discount online Infiniti parts site recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 02:26 AM
G_Luv

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Discount online Infiniti parts site recommendation

Anyone have any experience with these 3rd party Infiniti OEM parts dealers? I've seen a few out there (discountinfinitiparts.com, infinitipartsonline.com, etc.) but I'm wondering how reputable these are. The prices sure beat ordering from a dealership, but curious to see if others have had any experiences they can share, or vendors they can recommend. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-08-2017, 08:24 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Those two you listed are actual Infiniti dealers, those are just their online parts stores. I've dealt w/ discountinfinitiparts several times and have never had a problem.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:14 AM
G_Luv

Originally Posted by blnewt
Those two you listed are actual Infiniti dealers, those are just their online parts stores. I've dealt w/ discountinfinitiparts several times and have never had a problem.
Thanks. discountinfinitiparts had the best prices so I was planning to use them. How can you tell they're brick and mortar dealers? Didn't see anything on the sites indicating as much.

I'm curious how they can offer these types of discounts if they're in fact a dealer. My dealer in MA certainly doesn't offer any 30+% discounts.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:53 AM
canucklehead

Received 142 Likes on 125 Posts
lots of OE dealers have online wholesale sites. you can either phone or email the site, and most likely you get a reply from an OE dealer. when you receive the parts they'll be in an OE dealer packaging. orderinfinitiparts.com is another one, but there are many others.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:03 PM
tank99
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Most times you can see where they are based out of and figure out which Infiniti dealer they are, there isn't many in the US...at least compared to high volume dealers such as domestics or even Nissan.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:20 PM
G_Luv

Originally Posted by tank99
Most times you can see where they are based out of and figure out which Infiniti dealer they are, there isn't many in the US...at least compared to high volume dealers such as domestics or even Nissan.
Forgive my ignorance, but how can I tell where they are based? Nothing obvious on the site itself.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:31 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
You can google the site and often it will show the location, or just call them up.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:54 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,253 Likes on 1,015 Posts
discountinfinitiparts.com is actually Infiniti of Roswell, GA (Atlanta metro/Gwinnett County). I have been doing business with them since I bought my G. Sid, the parts tech, is probably one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. I would recommend them without hesitation.
The following users liked this post:
G_Luv (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 05:03 PM
z 2 g
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^^ absolutely great place to to business with. Sid is top notch. Have worked with him on several transactions. One thing to note, they work through comments on the web site or email, mostly due to volume. He and one other handle web orders from 4 sites plus Subie parts. He did reach out to me by phone to make sure we were on the same page on unusual item. Again highly recommend these people.
G_Luv (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 06:11 PM
tank99
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Just ordered new mats for my mom's vert and they showed up in 2 days to PA! Infinitipartsdeal.com excellent transaction. Came from Georgia but can't remember what city.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:37 PM
the93owner
Registered Member

Received 335 Likes on 261 Posts
I actually just ordered from DiscountInfinitiParts.com last week, very satisfied. Fast shipping and response. The only thing is shipping costs are high but their prices for parts and accessories are the lowest I could find.
G_Luv (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 08:26 PM
saywat?
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 238 Posts
i always looks for oem parts on ebay most times those same dealers will offer the part on ebay with free shipping. or discounted shipping compared to their oem site
Old 05-08-2017, 09:23 PM
G_Luv

Originally Posted by ILM-NC G37S
discountinfinitiparts.com is actually Infiniti of Roswell, GA (Atlanta metro/Gwinnett County). I have been doing business with them since I bought my G. Sid, the parts tech, is probably one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Thanks for the info. Glad to see these guys know what they're doing. I'm working with Sid now over email, he seems very responsive and knowledgable. I like the fact that (per Sid) it's just a small team of guys receiving and packing the orders: two guys doing orders/inquiries, one parts puller, and one packer. Seems like a good way to reduce the chances of screw ups.

Only beef? I wish they had a phone number, doing everything over email slows things down.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:23 PM
NW_6MT
Registered Member

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts
I ordered the OE spoiler from Louisville Infiniti's site about a month ago. Can't remember the exact web address but it was formatted similar to the discount sites already listed. They had by far the best price and honored the estore2017 discount code as well. Came in a few days to pdx from Louisville.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:42 PM
G_Luv

Originally Posted by NW_6MT
I ordered the OE spoiler from Louisville Infiniti's site about a month ago. Can't remember the exact web address but it was formatted similar to the discount sites already listed. They had by far the best price and honored the estore2017 discount code as well. Came in a few days to pdx from Louisville.
Sounds great. Sure would be great if you knew the site name.

Quick Reply: Discount online Infiniti parts site recommendation