G37 Sedan

Former G35.Driver member - Newbie to MyG37

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Almatti

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Former G35.Driver member - Newbie to MyG37

Hello everyone: Just about to take possession of a new 2010 G37X Premium/ Navi Packages - a new lease. Turning in my G35X - Black/Stone with 24K MILES!.

Looking forward to extending my driving pleasure of this Great Car. I've been driving / owning / leasing many cars over my 40 years. Without a doubt: the G was best overall car I've had.....GM products (years ago -the 1997 pontiac Grand Prix SSE - finally chaed me away from American products) , Ford products (way back when they were a POS) , Jeeps, Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan (Altima, Pathfinder) ...

I have one Question: Before a take delivery on Monday -
I never saw the new color Smokey Quartz with Wheat Interior / Maple accents? On another forum, a Internet salesman from Florida advised that "it was one very sharp" car.... I was going to go with the Black and Wheat Interior, BUT I didn't like the look of the new color dashboard & and rear backboard [greyish/brownish] against the Black Obsedian. Against the White - it looked very nice, but i didn't want a White car.
I'm about to take Black with Stone/Washi again...Also, does anyone have the Maple Accents on the Stone interior? Is that a Dealer item swap out or does need to be a Factory Item??

Much appreciate the input. G Spot All the Way.....Even at 58 years old, I STILL know what that MEANS!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Congrats on your new 37, I've only seen 1 ObsidianBlack w/ wheat interior and I really liked the combo. I have the Black on Black combo and think it gives it a pretty sporty look and w/ the tinting it doesn't get too hot inside. The lighter paint should look much better a couple years down the road though. Our G is only 9 months old but the hood really looks bad w/ too many chips to count, the Smokey Quartz should hide more of the paint chips & dings (and be easier to maintain).
Let us know what you end up with and welcome to G37
Old 06-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Welcome and congrats.