Infiniti R-Compound Brake Pads

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 10:34 PM
alunserjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti R-Compound Brake Pads

Anybody every try these or know any details about them?
2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe | Accessories | Infiniti USA
(there is also a "sport" muffler at the bottom of the list on the website)

Infiniti R SpecTM High Friction Brake Pads are manufactured with a Carbon Metallic Pad compound that is designed to help reduce brake fade during highly repetitive, high speed stops
Best used during competition driving events, on road courses or in driving environments where mountainous or steep grade conditions are common
Compatible with all components of the factory system including rotors, 4-piston calipers, and brake lines
R SpecTM High Friction Brake Pads apply to MY10 G Sedan and Coupe with 6MT, Journey, or Sport Packages

R SpecTM High friction brake pads are intended for high performance driving and for driving conditions requiring added braking demand. Depending on your driving habits, you may experience increased brake dust and noise as well as faster wear of the brake pads and rotors, resulting in more frequent replacement of these components. Replacement of these components is not covered by the vehicle limited warranty.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:18 AM
The Jewbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The sport muffler is the Fujitsubo (sp?) JDM exhaust. Haven't heard anything about the brake pads yet but I have a feeling last time I went to service they changed my brake pads for this bc my **** squeaks LOUD.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:00 PM
da mayor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
the pads will wear out but are the upgraded sport pads.... hey those are warrantied too if you have any issues with them but i doubt you will