Registered Member

Received 214 Likes on 148 Posts
Waiting for pics
Old 01-24-2019, 02:22 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by HarvirK

did your fenders arrive yet. I ordered mine back in the December sale and they should come in the next 2 weeks
Congrats on yours. They did arrive earlier this week at the car shop I'm going to! I'm going to see if they can work around/trim my fender liners since I daily drive it. They said they will see what they can do. I'd prefer to not remove them altogether since I've read it takes some more cleaning if I did that plus any small potential risk of water seeping towards the interior of my headlights. If for whatever reason they can't, I may debate on taking a loss and sell these fenders. I'm scheduled next Monday to drop off my car. I'll keep you guys posted with whatever happens.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:24 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Originally Posted by F13SC
Waiting for pics
Hey there, you by any chance don't know on top of your head if the Mfendz require removing the fender liners, do you? I see they are the more popular used ones on the facebook groups. I didn't see any reviews of them here though. Will keep you posted if/when I get mine installed.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:26 PM
HarvirK
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by iddqd
Congrats on yours. They did arrive earlier this week at the car shop I'm going to! I'm going to see if they can work around/trim my fender liners since I daily drive it. They said they will see what they can do. I'd prefer to not remove them altogether since I've read it takes some more cleaning if I did that plus any small potential risk of water seeping towards the interior of my headlights. If for whatever reason they can't, I may debate on taking a loss and sell these fenders. I'm scheduled next Monday to drop off my car. I'll keep you guys posted with whatever happens.
good luck on the fenders keep us updated. Hopefully they can work with the fender liners.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:28 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Got them installed! Overall I'm very happy with how it came out. I knew it wouldn't be 10/10 fitment (see third pic near headlight and hood, that part kind of pops out a little bit I'll see if there's a way to keep it popped in). I didn't get a chance to take many photos yet but will if anyone is curious to fitment on other parts. Just let me know! The first two were at night so I'm sorry if the quality isn't too solid. Once I get my last infinity stone as far as cosmetic mods (custom headlights), I'll be all finished. Not to cause drama but to give just a bit of caution: I'd highly recommend avoiding using Will Hardee of Retroworks for any work on headlights until he gets his stuff organized. He's still had mine for three+ months as well as a few others from the looks of it. Good luck to all others getting their fenders!

The following 2 users liked this post by iddqd:
chinabean (03-17-2019), HarvirK (02-04-2019)
Old 02-04-2019, 06:07 PM
HarvirK
Registered Member

Got them installed! Overall I'm very happy with how it came out. I knew it wouldn't be 10/10 fitment (see third pic near headlight and hood, that part kind of pops out a little bit I'll see if there's a way to keep it popped in). I didn't get a chance to take many photos yet but will if anyone is curious to fitment on other parts. Just let me know! The first two were at night so I'm sorry if the quality isn't too solid. Once I get my last infinity stone as far as cosmetic mods (custom headlights), I'll be all finished. Not to cause drama but to give just a bit of caution: I'd highly recommend avoiding using Will Hardee of Retroworks for any work on headlights until he gets his stuff organized. He's still had mine for three+ months as well as a few others from the looks of it. Good luck to all others getting their fenders!

Nice can’t wait to get mine. Did you keep the fenderliners. Also can you take a picture of the front end.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:56 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Nice can’t wait to get mine. Did you keep the fenderliners. Also can you take a picture of the front end.
Yup they are still on. The right side though kind of shows by the vents I'll take a pic during day to show it. I'll see if I can get it trimmed away rather then remove the entire thing. Here's a pic I had at night but it's not too clear sorry.

The following users liked this post:
chinabean (03-17-2019)
Old 02-04-2019, 08:47 PM
HarvirK
Registered Member

Talking

Yup they are still on. The right side though kind of shows by the vents I'll take a pic during day to show it. I'll see if I can get it trimmed away rather then remove the entire thing. Here's a pic I had at night but it's not too clear sorry.
that looks nice can’t wait to get mine. It should be shipped in a week. I should have got the vis racing hood instead of the autokits
Old 02-04-2019, 08:57 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

that looks nice can’t wait to get mine. It should be shipped in a week. I should have got the vis racing hood instead of the autokits
Nice man! I think you'll love them once installed. Find a good reputable body shop to get yours installed right. Yeah I love how the fenders flow so nicely with the hood now. Definitely changes the front end of your car. The autokits one is pretty good too! I like their v2 diffuser.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:51 PM
F13SC
Registered Member

So main problem in the past is that 1st vent near tire doesn't have a curve to it. Those running with big tires hit that 1st vent. The other brand fenders has the curve but most don't want to pay the plus $1,300 price tag.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:57 PM
HarvirK
Registered Member

So main problem in the past is that 1st vent near tire doesn't have a curve to it. Those running with big tires hit that 1st vent. The other brand fenders has the curve but most don't want to pay the plus $1,300 price tag.
that might cause me a problem I’m running 255 40 19 in the front
Old 02-04-2019, 10:59 PM
F13SC
Registered Member

Here is a pic with the curve on the 1st vent near tire

Old 02-04-2019, 11:14 PM
iddqd
Registered Member

Ah interesting. My fronts are 245/40/19 lowered on eibach pro-kit springs. I'll take some pics tomorrow to see how much leeway I have.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:21 PM
HarvirK
Registered Member

Ah interesting. My fronts are 245/40/19 lowered on eibach pro-kit springs. I'll take some pics tomorrow to see how much leeway I have.
I have eibach springs too hopefully there's a bit space. And just got new tires too
Old 02-05-2019, 12:42 PM
F13SC
Registered Member

My fronts are 20x10.5 et25 with 275/30, think I'll kill them lol

Quick Reply: How's the Fitment for these fenders?