Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New car , couple of minor mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM
nickw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New car , couple of minor mods

Hey guys , just got my new car last Saturday the 7th, So far I've had the tails, headlights and windows all tinted . I'm getting Eibach Pro-Kit springs installed Saturday ( already have them in my possession (Shout out to Nick @ THMotorsports for the help )) .

I'm going to get the front grill painted to match the car, I have a replica OEM spoiler coming in tomorrow , and I have a rear roof spoiler coming within 2 weeks.

What I really want to end up doing to the car (cosmetically ) would only be the paint matched grill which I am doing soon, a possible lip kit with some white contrast, maybe a white diffuser in the back , and I want some rims with a big lip , painted black with white spokes .

Was going to order bluebat overlays but my tint guy just offered to do make the overlays and install at the same price I would have paid just for the overlays

Before:

After tints:

I'll post more pictures once I have it dropped this Saturday .
Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM
SL4Y3R

I got my 08 on the 7th! but I haven't done any mods YET. Looking good for having it for a week and a half.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM
D_Rek

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice, moving along fast.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
jmueller

Not quite so sure on the tinted headlights.. But as long as you like them, that is what matters. Congrats on the new car!
Old 05-16-2012, 02:07 PM
SwissCheeseHead

Received 87 Likes on 65 Posts
^This car is getting murdered.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
OH God! I can see where this is headed :-( Poor G. You should just get it over with and take your car to MTV and have PIMP my Ride do your car.

Please take off the S, your car looks like a Toyota Corolla from the back

Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
nickw

I hope you guys are kidding , you're all that upset about some 20$ tint on headlights ? I guess this will be the last time I post pictures .
Old 05-16-2012, 02:33 PM
kaoticdemize

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
Nobody said anything negative about your headlight tint? Suck it up?
Old 05-16-2012, 02:38 PM
nickw

A g37 looks nothing like a toyota corolla , so that was a dumb comment. kaoticdemize ,I really appreciate the advice .
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Thekid55

Hey bro, tint looks dope. Don't worry about what people say about your car, you will always have haters out there to make you famous, just remember that. I'm actually getting my windows tinted next week, because i just got my 08 G37s too. Good buy mine and the headlights look good, just shrug off the bs and have a badass build.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:45 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Seems the standard is dropping. So lets just let everyone do what they want to there car no matter how bad it may look. Everyone needs help, not everyone has a eye for knowing what to do to there car.

I just awaiting for the guy who painted his car him self with 100 cans of paint. I bet we will get people telling him oh wow dude looking good!! Really? lies all lies!!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:57 PM
nickw

Originally Posted by GTLAW
Seems the standard is dropping. So lets just let everyone do what they want to there car no matter how bad it may look. Everyone needs help, not everyone has a eye for knowing what to do to there car.

I just awaiting for the guy who painted his car him self with 100 cans of paint. I bet we will get people telling him oh wow dude looking good!! Really? lies all lies!!
There is no " standard " buddy. It's called a modification , It's not ment for every person to copy each other so that everyone thinks it looks good, while i could care less if you dont like my car, it does make me annoyed to see idiots like you thinking you know how my car should look.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Dude, you can do what you please. Paint your wheels Pink for all I care!

This is the Internet, when you put your mods out there you are subjecting your self to other people's comments! Take as it is!

Originally Posted by nickw
There is no " standard " buddy. It's called a modification , It's not ment for every person to copy each other so that everyone thinks it looks good, while i could care less if you dont like my car, it does make me annoyed to see idiots like you thinking you know how my car should look.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
BLamb
Registered Member

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
If you go for the white diffuser / spokes I'd suggest you do the Infiniti emblems in white, and then eventually ditch the headlight tint and paint them black (inside) with white HID shrouds.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:17 PM
nickw

Thanks for the idea, I actually did plan on painting those emblems white ,and the "S" . And I would obviously want 300-400$ headlights over my stock ones But I can think of alot better things to spend my money on.

Quick Reply: New car , couple of minor mods