Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 02:59 PM
SRG

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
All the rides look great. The z was gorgrous
Old 06-21-2011, 04:20 PM
RedlineAZ

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Thanks guys!!! They were all my daily drivers. The Z I bought completely stock, and then modded it. The vette was already modded when I bought it. I enjoyed the Z a lot. It was definitely a head turner, and it was perfect inside and out. I modded it to the point where I didn't really enjoy driving it anymore. I won many trophies in car shows, and sound competitions with its custom Orion set up. It was a beautiful car, but too stressful to drive around in. I didn't want to leave it anywhere, and I was paranoid of all the CF parts being left in the sun (even though the entire car was clear coated with a gallon of clear coat). I decided to get rid of it for something faster, which was the vette. I didn't keep the vette long. Again, it was a car that I didn't enjoy driving. It had all the power I could want, but I got used to that power quickly, and realized it wasn't enjoyable to drive either. I started having to travel long distances for work, and in traffic the very stiff clutch drove me crazy. The Z had 4.08 gears and it was also a hassle to drive in traffic. I really enjoy the G37s now. It is very comfortable, and it has all the luxuries the z and the vette were missing.

I do plan on getting a GTR in the future, or maybe even a SRT10 viper. I still enjoy modded sports cars, but I have to wait until I get settled in with work closer to home before I make a purchase like that.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:28 PM
RedlineAZ

Heres the complete 350z evolution before I sold it. Hopefully I can do some fun things with the G as well

The night I brought it home....

1st photoshoot, same week I bought it.

1st mod (wheels)

2nd mod (exhaust)

My first sound system

Oil consumption FTL...Oh well, time for a new motor :thumbup:

Time for a new system, done the right way

First car show/sound competition

Installing the new upholstery

Painted the lights

Suspension, wheels, sways and BBK installed

New front bumper V2 style w/carbon lib and canards

Veilside carbon fiber underwings and black door handles

Blacked out the roof

Nismo carbon B pillars and a carbon roof spoiler...

NEWEST PROGRESS......
Halos, STI projector lenses, and painted semigloss black housings with AX6 Redline projector shrouds, and removed dimple covers.

New Seibon +10mm carbon fiber fenders

New Seibon 08 style carbon fiber TS hood

Chargespeed style rear bumper with carbon fiber diffuser

Old 06-21-2011, 04:32 PM
pricojorge

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
damn thats one sick Z
I like it
Old 06-21-2011, 04:34 PM
usrsld

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
That Z is (was) badazzzz! But I agree it was probably a tough daily driver. I looked a new 370Z when I was shopping and decided it was to stiff and loud to enjoy as my daily driver and for longer trips with the wife. The G37S fit the bill perfectly.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM
AroundTheG37
Registered Member

Received 223 Likes on 161 Posts
I did the same thing albiet a different a path. I'm still happy.....for now. Congrats man.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:44 PM
RedlineAZ

And here are some pics of the Vette.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:47 PM
RedlineAZ

Originally Posted by AroundTheG37
I did the same thing albiet a different a path. I'm still happy.....for now. Congrats man.

DUDE! You're like my twin haha. Thats the exact route of cars I went lol, except no viper YET. That is on my list of future purchases. That is sweet man, thank you so much for sharing those!!!! Which car do you like best?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:05 PM
AroundTheG37
Registered Member

I'd have to say I liked the vette best. It had a good blend of speed and looks. The viper was as badass as it looked but very uncomfortable and kind of pain in the ***. The Z was awesome but too many kiddies started buying it so it had to go.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:13 PM
RedlineAZ

Thats the bad part about cars depreciating Every teen with a minimum wage job can start affording the cars we once paid GOOD money for. I see you like silver cars! Never owned a silver car yet, but I bet they are a heck of a lot easier to keep clean then most other colors!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Welcome! That Z was done very well... Very well to say the least! I can't wait to see what happens to the G... you may say its good the way it is but forgive me for not believing you as I feel the the mod bugs seem to swarm around you...
Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 PM
AroundTheG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
Thats the bad part about cars depreciating Every teen with a minimum wage job can start affording the cars we once paid GOOD money for. I see you like silver cars! Never owned a silver car yet, but I bet they are a heck of a lot easier to keep clean then most other colors!

Yup, I love the color silver (grey as well) and will probably buy this color till I die. It shows every line in the car and the not showing dirt part is a bonus as well.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:21 PM
RedlineAZ

Originally Posted by AroundTheG37
Yup, I love the color silver (grey as well) and will probably buy this color till I die. It shows every line in the car and the not showing dirt part is a bonus as well.
They really grew on me lately! Its funny how we have the exact same tastes in cars lol. I like to experiment with colors though, red was really my favorite, but the last two sports cars I've owned are black, I guess it was just good deal vs. preferred color at the time for me!
Old 07-16-2011, 06:34 PM
JohnnysG
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
That wasn't your ferrari right? Anyways I liked the Z a lot more than the vette tastefully modded imo
Old 07-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Frankyg37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is the C6 WAY faster and handle WAY better than the G??

Quick Reply: Sold the Z, Sold the C6 Vette, Bought a G37s