Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
AUTOKITS-X
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Autokits x G37 coupe custom side skirts installed

Autokits X G37 Coupe Side Skirts:

Carbon Fiber:

We had a local customer that he wanted something different on the rear side, basicly what he wanted was a "VENT" and we made it for him.

We can still making more but it will be a pre-order custom part.

Here are some pictures:

Autokits X "Carbon Fiber Ryou Grille style"
Autokits X "Front Lip"
Autokits X "Spoiler"
Autokits X "Side Skirts"

Thanks,
AUTOKITS X
Old 10-05-2010, 04:50 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm curious what color is the headlight? That blue looks so nice! also I notice something on this G. Does he have aftermarket fender? I see vents
Old 10-05-2010, 05:03 PM
AvosG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow looking good!! will this fit on non-sport? if so, PM me price vents wit carbon fiber to 91504.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
You got PM Alex
Old 10-05-2010, 05:38 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
That vent on the sideskirts is AWESOME.

And the fenders are Extreme Dimensions i believe.

Interesting that he has a TS front lip, but it looks like he cut off the cross beam in the side vents up front
Old 10-05-2010, 06:29 PM
infamousstunna1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no my friend (hi speed-low drag), that lip is not the "ts"...it its none else, non other, than the one, the only, autokits x front lip (no offense to"ts" though.. there both great!)
I should know...it's my car and I know I'm a get flamed on the "time attack" pin striping on rims....i did that myself right quick to hide curb rash (fellas don't just let any girl drive your whip into mcky d's drive thru)...not to mention a couple of other parts I have on this car that are NON-autokits x....I'm waiting on alex to make something for the rear (he's in the lab as we speak) then some of those other parts that (i didn't know what I was thinkin' at the time) are coming off. those other parts of names we shall not speak of have absolute horrendous fitment and finishes and absolute atrocious customer service.
you won't get that with autokits x... they are in one word...immaculate!
sorry for ramblin' on and on...but these side skirts are in the word of tony the tiger, "grrrrrrreeatt!"
oh btw the headlights and foglights are 8000k(supposedly) they came out baby blue..i can live with it.
thanks again alex!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by infamousstunna1
no my friend (hi speed-low drag), that lip is not the "ts"...it its none else, non other, than the one, the only, autokits x front lip (no offense to"ts" though.. there both great!)
I should know...it's my car and I know I'm a get flamed on the "time attack" pin striping on rims....i did that myself right quick to hide curb rash (fellas don't just let any girl drive your whip into mcky d's drive thru)...not to mention a couple of other parts I have on this car that are NON-autokits x....I'm waiting on alex to make something for the rear (he's in the lab as we speak) then some of those other parts that (i didn't know what I was thinkin' at the time) are coming off. those other parts of names we shall not speak of have absolute horrendous fitment and finishes and absolute atrocious customer service.
you won't get that with autokits x... they are in one word...immaculate!
sorry for ramblin' on and on...but these side skirts are in the word of tony the tiger, "grrrrrrreeatt!"
oh btw the headlights and foglights are 8000k(supposedly) they came out baby blue..i can live with it.
thanks again alex!
oh yeah duh haha how could I not realize the autokits lip lol I even had it for a while!

yeah the sideskirts are awesome, I've got my CF set ready to go, just working a few details out with Alex. I love Autokits!

and yeah, I have heard that a lot (all the bad stuff) about the company we shall leave nameless for now. I haven't used any of their stuff personally but have never heard anything good from anyone
Old 10-05-2010, 07:21 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
What does Alex have cooking for the rear bumper! Can't wait
Old 10-05-2010, 07:43 PM
AvosG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
r the side skirts lower than oem? n wat kind of fenders is it? fenders look good too!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:47 PM
dainjarouz
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that is one CLEAN looking car. and the stock rims look really good on that color.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:06 PM
ShyTown91
Premier Member

stunna i love your car! its so clean. keep up the good work
Old 10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
rAiN
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
WOAH clean
Old 10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Mazaki

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by infamousstunna1
thanks again alex!
What brand/Where do get? 'Cause that is like, the PERFECT blue. Not too blue, not to white.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:52 PM
infamousstunna1

lmfao at g37 last comment!..and imma leave that one alone for now..just remember autokits always have something up their sleeve.

um yeah hi speed, I know about your situation (I've been living at autokits headquarters the last couple of days.

if inquiring minds want to know..yes, these sit a tad lower vs. oem...HOLD UP! now just wait one cotton-picking minute....I'm in no way shape or form sponsored but autokits....so I'm going to let alex do his grunt work. da*mit. alex is good peoples though.

oh and thanks dainjarous, shytown, and rain I appreciate the love..but keep in mind one thing your only looking at the front and sides...no rear shots...because that is the dark side my g has. just search for autokits x spoiler thread and you'll see what I'm talking about..p.s. I'm not referring to the spoiler..so fill in the blanks.

alex is starting to guide me in the right direction....okay lemme go back to downing another beret in my garage...while I stand there (deer-in-the-headlights) just staring at my new sideskirts. lol
Old 10-05-2010, 08:58 PM
infamousstunna1

dayum I meant *beer* above ^^
someone please pass me a breath-a-lizer because I'm starting to slerve my words.

oh and hi speed, I'm sure alex will square you away.

Quick Reply: Autokits x G37 coupe custom side skirts installed