Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

WHat an amazing car, I love my G37S

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 03:30 PM
obhaiv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHat an amazing car, I love my G37S

I am starting tread since I am so amazed with my new car. I go through car leases in a few years and in the past ten years I have gone over 6 different cars. My last car which has been my most enjoyable car was the FX45 fully loaded, I was heart broken to return it and though to myself that it is hard to find a car that would give me so much pleasure during my long boring commute to work every day. It all changed the day I picked up my brand new 08 G37S with tech, and 4WAS.. I drove to work today and after an hour and half in frustrating traffic I did not want to get out of the car, and it is not because I don't enjoy my work it is because I love the drive. This car is absolutely refined to perfection. As an engineer I pay special attention to details and fine craftsmanship, and I must say that engineers at Infiniti have done an amazing job building a superb car. I have heard people and critics comparing this car to the 3 series and some other german cars, well I neither I have any shares in either of the companies nor I get incentives to promote their cars simply as a consumer I am looking at the best option out there. For the past three months I had spent excessive amount of time trying different cars in the pursuit of excellence. I have tried all 3 series models only to say that it is an excellent car but that it is all it is an excellent car. It falls short in many hidden refinements that Infiniti has mastered above any beyond an excellent car. The little pump under the gas paddle so your foot rest easy in traffic, the extra depth in lumbar support, the adjustment of instruments with steering wheel, the size of the gear paddles, the sound of engine, the amazing and functional navigation, the voice recognition that work even if english is not your first language, brakes that don't jerk you but rather feel secure and confident, the elegant clock, the color of the dash which transforms the car to an amazing instrument at night which gives a complete different look to the vehicle, sculpture shape design that looks as if god himself / herself has taken personal attention to the car with simple yet complicated patterns, etc, etc... The list is long and I am sure you all have items you love about your G. I am surprised that people say G is an excellent car and they choose it over the bimmer only because it cost less, well I would choose the G over bimmer even if the price point were revered, because the G is the ultimate driving experience, and I am not rich enough to waste my money on some marketing guy trying to convince me that they have got the ultimate driving machine, step aside bimmer. I strongly believe that there are probably engineers at some German car factory with a G taken apart trying to figure out how to perfect a car as a total package. After all Japanese did it to perfect their G why shouldn't Germans do it. I am proud of my decision to purchase yet another Infiniti and I am so looking forward to drive my car everyday.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:38 PM
bill90879

LMAO!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
CarAddict
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Okay! You must be working for Nissan!! LOL Just kidding, very nice review!

We all feel special now! haha
Old 09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
haha nice write up... glad you enjoy your G as much as I do... i find excuses to drive all the time

any mod plans?
Old 09-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Achilles

Welcome to ur new G!! 3-series are for girls (with the exception of the M3).
Old 09-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Dang... I just shed a tear and hugged my car after reading that.... Hehehe...
Old 09-23-2008, 05:06 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^hahaha
Old 09-23-2008, 05:19 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
nice write up
Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
OMG...get a room already...

It's just a car... I'm mean look at it..., ah oh, why those are nice curves, and that stance...hum...agressive, almost as if it's moving while parked, and that sound...hungry for speed, oh, I have to go for a drive now...., let me know when your done with the room.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Achilles

Originally Posted by RedG37SNC
OMG...get a room already...

It's just a car... I'm mean look at it..., ah oh, why those are nice curves, and that stance...hum...agressive, almost as if it's moving while parked, and that sound...hungry for speed, oh, I have to go for a drive now...., let me know when your done with the room.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow nice write up A+ lol.. Welcome
Old 09-24-2008, 12:14 AM
blackG

So I take that you like this car then yes...??

Glad that you like it as much as everyone else here.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:44 PM
LudwigB

I did some digging and found out op's email was something like carlos.ghosn@nissan.com
Old 09-24-2008, 12:58 PM
DetroitG37Joe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LudwigB
I did some digging and found out op's email was something like carlos.ghosn@nissan.com
LoL...I can see the headlines in the Nissan News....

"Nissan representative claims the G37 is automotive divine incarnation, multiple orgasms on wheels"

Nice write-up man!
Old 09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
THMotorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Welcome, I love my 37 as well

Quick Reply: WHat an amazing car, I love my G37S