Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 coupe spotted in Tempe, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Frostydc4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation G37 coupe spotted in Tempe, AZ

I was driving on the US60 west (actually on my way to the ASU campus to pick someone up) and I saw a silver G37 coupe in the right lane getting off on the rural rd exit . I thought the car was not going to be released for a while but I guessing they were doing some testing. I was going through my pockets looking for my phone to take pics then the driver (an older looking gentleman) floored it going northbound on rural rd. It pretty much sounds like the 03-04 coupe (I'm glad that didnt change) while going WOT in 1st & 2nd. I guess that the driver didnt want to be stalked so he made a left on University dr and that was the last I saw of the car. Initially I was too excited about the new car's styling but it looks a lot better in person. I was impressed. For the Az locals, keep an eye out for a silver G37 coupe either in Tempe or Scottsdale.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:36 AM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
cool. Thanks for sharing
Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Techuinang

Maybe the guy from Toronto returned his and it's now around your town.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:48 AM
KAHBOOM

Originally Posted by Techuinang
Maybe the guy from Toronto returned his and it's now around your town.
Actually Arizona is where Nissan's proving grounds are so it would stand to reason that one may see the G37 driving around there.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Actually Arizona is where Nissan's proving grounds are so it would stand to reason that one may see the G37 driving around there.
IIRC, AZ is where they were testing the GT-R as well.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:18 AM
RBull

^Yes, I think that's right.

Thanks for sharing Frosty. Pics would have been nice.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:41 AM
G-WannaBe

Where do you have to go and who do you have to pay to get these dream jobs, new car tester?? I never saw that as a choice from my high school guidance counselor*&^*&%^%$#%$#@%^*& I would have taken any amount of calc, trig, chem labs, and washed chalk boards for years if I knew I could land that job.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

You are required to take out new model cars on a monthly basis, drive them calmly to a track, proceed to whip them mercilessly all day long, come back to the factory, write a report. You must then do it again tomorrow, and the next day. Then you will take these new model cars on long road trips, pushing limits and testing new cars all week long.

Oh Yeah, and you get PAID to do it!!!

Sign me the frig up!!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G-WannaBe
Where do you have to go and who do you have to pay to get these dream jobs, new car tester?? I never saw that as a choice from my high school guidance counselor*&^*&%^%$#%$#@%^*& I would have taken any amount of calc, trig, chem labs, and washed chalk boards for years if I knew I could land that job.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

You are required to take out new model cars on a monthly basis, drive them calmly to a track, proceed to whip them mercilessly all day long, come back to the factory, write a report. You must then do it again tomorrow, and the next day. Then you will take these new model cars on long road trips, pushing limits and testing new cars all week long.

Sign me the frig up!!!!!

LOL, tell me about it!!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 AM
N50

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Sign me the frig up!!!!!
LOL, I'm with you bro!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
vrsc
Florida G35 Club, General Member

hah!
Old 05-08-2007, 10:24 PM
frshgcoupe

And they say working for google is the best job, huh!
Old 05-08-2007, 10:28 PM
GThIrtYFiZle

From now on, carry a gun on you at all times, if you see it again stop the drivers at gun point and car jack him.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:06 PM
nghiars

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Sign me the frig up!!!!!
im still young,, maybe i can start working on my career for that.. banking gets boring .. hmmmm pondering thoughts
Old 05-08-2007, 11:54 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Sign me the frig up!!!!!
Thats my dream job lol
Old 05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
KAHBOOM

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Sign me the frig up!!!!!
I hear ya.. great post

Quick Reply: G37 coupe spotted in Tempe, AZ