Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Vibrant Red Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 12:51 AM
LudwigB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
This shot from the distant looks quite nice. I think a lot of people will see the G from this angle a lot in their rear view mirror just as the G approaches them from behind.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:08 AM
DropTopGal

Just what I want!! But make it a loaded 6MT. Looks GREAT! At first I was considering the new 08 M3 and 335i, but after doing my homework and reading about and seeing the G37, I will go order one next week.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:52 AM
ElixXxeR

Originally Posted by LudwigB
This shot from the distant looks quite nice. I think a lot of people will see the G from this angle a lot in their rear view mirror just as the G approaches them from behind.
I was thinking the same. The car looks absolutely pissed from that angle, I love it.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yep, that's what I thought as well when I first saw it. It looks very aggressive in that picture!!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:19 AM
frshgcoupe

Originally Posted by ElixXxeR
I was thinking the same. The car looks absolutely pissed from that angle, I love it.
hahahahhah, i was thinking the exact same thing as well. What a shot with that pic. If i saw that coming at me id get the hell out of the way ASAP. Crazy how everyone thought the same thing with this pic. Best shot ive seen so far, i want to see that same shot but in different colors
Old 05-02-2007, 08:09 AM
RBull

Definitley a nice stance in that pic. The colour seems to compliment the lines of the car. As well the wheels offsets appear more aggresive than the current car.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
gspotter

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
And this one is for you Ludwig!

She's much hotter than the Infiniti chicks who were at the NYAS.

On another note, anyone notice how the G37's trunk is so similar to the trunk on the Pontiac G6 Coupe?
Old 05-02-2007, 10:05 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Originally Posted by gspotter
On another note, anyone notice how the G37's trunk is so similar to the trunk on the Pontiac G6 Coupe?
That's funny you say that because I saw a G6 coupe in a parking lot by my office and made the same comparison. I actually like the design of the G6 Coupe, so in a way that's good.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:57 AM
sesegal99

fugly
Old 05-02-2007, 11:04 AM
chilibowl

Received 82 Likes on 65 Posts
The first leaked pictures did horrible for us coupe fans, but I can honestly say these new pictures, the car is still simply beautiful. After my lease is up, Im going to have to switch up into one of these new for sure. No doubt about it....
DG is a very nice color, but I want something a little more outstanding, Its either going to be vibrant red or athens blue. Thank you very much canuck for sharing these pictures with us, you have changed my mind about the car . I can clearly see you are a big red fannn :P

In red, I think with a drop, dark tint, new brakes powdercoated red, black painted inner housings with amber marker delete, and this car will without a doubt look simply sick.

Last edited by chilibowl; 05-02-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:09 PM
bull3t

Originally Posted by RBull
Name us a car that couldn't look better.
the current g35 coupe ...i fell in love with it the first time i saw it...the g37 coupe doesn't do much for me...it looks good but i wouldn't buy it...
Old 05-02-2007, 03:15 PM
FenixL1P

Originally Posted by gspotter
She's much hotter than the Infiniti chicks who were at the NYAS.

GAWD she looks HAWT!!!

red car or women in red??? decisions, decisions, decisions....
Old 05-02-2007, 03:54 PM
jnmunsey
Banned

Lol, I'll be sure to ask the salesperson what he thinks others will think when they look in their rear-view mirrors and see a new G37. If he doesn't say something positive I won't buy it..

Holy crap who freaking cares what anyone else thinks.. If that is important to you, you're getting the WRONG car! Get a BMW. Heck a Lexus has way more status than an Infiniti..

Also I am really disappointed about this, but the more pictures I see of the new G37, the less I like it. I really want to like it too, because I have been holding out for this car since last summer after I almost bought another car. My '98 Maxima is still hanging tough but it is time for a new car. I really hope in person the new coupe looks a lot better.

Last edited by jnmunsey; 05-02-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:05 PM
LyteFly

I sincerely believe all the current G owners that are haters of the G37 will **** when they pass their first G37 on the road. And you will wish like hell you had one.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
RBull

Originally Posted by bull3t
the current g35 coupe ...i fell in love with it the first time i saw it...the g37 coupe doesn't do much for me...it looks good but i wouldn't buy it...
LOL, I love it too but I wouldn't go that far. I'll reserve final judgement until seeing the 37 in person. I'm liking it better the more I see it in pics though.

Quick Reply: Vibrant Red Pics