Finding sun shades for all the windows in a 09 g37s convertible

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 11:10 AM
Godzi11a

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finding sun shades for all the windows in a 09 g37s convertible

I searched the forums before posting, if this is addressed somewhere feel free to let me know and accept my apology.

I'm a proud new owner of a used infiniti g37s convertible and I've never been so in love with my car before i live in florida and want to protect it from the sun as much as possible. Where it regularly sits, the sun comes primarily from the side and rear windows. I've scoured the internets and weathershade or quicksnap shades look amazing; but any time i pull up my car, they either have nothing or front only.

Does anyone know any custom services or some way to get something that will completely cover the side and rear windows (I don't want tinting, i like to drive with clear Windows) the window sock things also won't work, because it rains a lot here.

i also plan on getting one of those new semi auto car umbrellas (but they only cover from above,) any one have any experience with those and a vert?

thanks in advance!
The following users liked this post:
john410312 (01-25-2020)
Old 01-23-2020, 09:57 PM
NewGVert4me
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Godzi11a
I searched the forums before posting, if this is addressed somewhere feel free to let me know and accept my apology.

I'm a proud new owner of a used infiniti g37s convertible and I've never been so in love with my car before i live in florida and want to protect it from the sun as much as possible. Where it regularly sits, the sun comes primarily from the side and rear windows. I've scoured the internets and weathershade or quicksnap shades look amazing; but any time i pull up my car, they either have nothing or front only.

Does anyone know any custom services or some way to get something that will completely cover the side and rear windows (I don't want tinting, i like to drive with clear Windows) the window sock things also won't work, because it rains a lot here.

i also plan on getting one of those new semi auto car umbrellas (but they only cover from above,) any one have any experience with those and a vert?

thanks in advance!
I don't have any experience with those types of shades. I do have a shade for the front windshield I'd be willing to part with if you're interested. I purchased it new for my 2013 convertible G about a year ago but sold the car last fall. It's in excellent condition and is specifically sized for your car. Shoot me a response if you'd like more info.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:36 AM
john410312
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Following. I just found a '10 G37S Vert in TN I'm taking to AZ and have the same issue. Passenger side and rear window sun. I'm going to talk to my detailer buddy and ask about car covers.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:55 PM
teahead
Registered Member

Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts
window tint