And I thought this would never happen to me

Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 AM
bembowe
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I thought this would never happen to me

Well fellas it did. Gotta say my vert has been in streak of bad luck. A week after getting it back from being fix due to my accident I had a few months a go, I go down to my apt garage to find my ride on center blocks.
This happened Jan 9th

If that wasnt enough, my neighbor got jacked too the same night.

so I posted a watch out message on a G facebook page in the pacific northwest group and men, the fellas were so helpful. One of the fellas was able to identify my rims from a guy who just happened to buy the rims two days after my rims got stolen from a guy. Tire specs and rims were too close for it to be a coincedence.

Anyways, the cops were first being slow at following up with this info. But now, they are jumping on it after the f*ckers where at it again.

Exactly a week after jacking my rims, these F*ckers came back to my apt garage and jacked another car. This time an RX8. This guy had wheel locks and they busted his front window, jacked his stereo and got to his locks and jacked the wheels. He had it bad men. but talked about ***** men.

And mind you all this happened in Redmond, WA which is suppose to be nerdville. one of the safest areas in washington.

But all is not lost for me at least, insurance is covering the rims and tires after my deductible. But before investing on some new rims, car alarm with tilt sensor and wheel locks are in order.

So anyone have any ideas on wheel locks? car alarm? am thinking viper but dont know yet which kind. I just started doing a bit of research on it.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:30 AM
rAiN
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
honestly, if they want to steal the wheels; they will steal it even if you have locks.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Jubbliepuff

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
wow..... simply wow.... i still can't believe that people can do these kinds of things... let us know how everything works out! and EW on a yellow mustang? seriously?? sigh...
Old 01-24-2012, 12:45 AM
jamesshifflett

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn, your whole complex got jacked! Those aresholes will get theirs soon enough!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:47 AM
bembowe
Registered Member

Originally Posted by rAiN
honestly, if they want to steal the wheels; they will steal it even if you have locks.
very true, They already showed me that they can. But at least slow them down enough not to be worth their while.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:27 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Ouch, was there any damage to your car?
Old 01-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Lt8Che
'Cuz Racemod-erator

Received 316 Likes on 204 Posts
You should post someone up in the garage with a bat or something to beat the hell out of whoever jacked your wheels.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:05 AM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Dude, so sorry to see this happen. That takes major ***** to jack 2 cars in one night and then come back?? seriously though how is the investigation going? That mustang really looks like he got some stolen property.

Anyway invest in a viper alarm with all the fixings.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...installed.html

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...arm-video.html
Old 01-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Wow sorry to hear this. these guys must have been brave to even attempt this. If they got two cars and no one noticed I am not so sure a car alarm is going to do much good. The garage doesn't have cameras or security?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
DjFromVA

damnn hate hate hate!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:03 PM
bembowe
Registered Member

Originally Posted by G37Sam
Ouch, was there any damage to your car?
Luckily the car wasn't damaged, they left the blocks guess where the jack is suppose to go. The rear suspension was on the ground however, I mean the rear rotor etc. But nothing seems to be damaged. I have been driving the car with stockies with no issues so far.

Originally Posted by Lt8Che
You should post someone up in the garage with a bat or something to beat the hell out of whoever jacked your wheels.
If it was legal, I would post someone with a gun. Just shoot them where the sun dont shine. ha ha ha

Originally Posted by cereal2k
Dude, so sorry to see this happen. That takes major ***** to jack 2 cars in one night and then come back?? seriously though how is the investigation going? That mustang really looks like he got some stolen property.

Anyway invest in a viper alarm with all the fixings.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...installed.html

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...arm-video.html
The investigation was really slow at first. But I guess now the police chief made this top priority. This is the 6th wheel jacking this month. So at least the cops are now paying more attention to the leads that I gave em. so hopefully something comes out of it.

Yeah, thanks for the link. I was looking at that viper alarm yesterday. I did like the fact that it can be made to work with the factory fob. Definitely a good option.

Originally Posted by Tazicon
Wow sorry to hear this. these guys must have been brave to even attempt this. If they got two cars and no one noticed I am not so sure a car alarm is going to do much good. The garage doesn't have cameras or security?
Men, the bad part too is that this is an underground parking. so even with an alarm we wont hear $hit. The spot is a joke now thinking about it with security. its an open underground garage. a thiefs paradise men with no security camera. The apt management also refuse to place cameras stating that no one will watch it.
All I know is that after my lease ends, am getting a spot with my own attached garage.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:09 PM
kchu221
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
damn... hope karma bites their *** soo hard they **** their pants...
Old 01-24-2012, 12:45 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by bembowe
Yeah, thanks for the link. I was looking at that viper alarm yesterday. I did like the fact that it can be made to work with the factory fob. Definitely a good option.
Yeah, I got a demo of it on a g35 coupe where it was wired to do the window roll up. Hint int, the missing piece on the smart top setup. He did have the separate viper key FOB though. So not hundred percent if the window roll up would work with the OEM key FOB.

However, do not get the window roll up module since our cars put the window down when you open the door then up when closed. So you would really need to find an installer that knows the intricacies of the G37 Coupe to do it on the Vert.

I was thinking about it, but I don't need a viper alarm where I park the car at night (I say that now) and I'm extra careful on road trips.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Honestly that is just awful... even if they do not have anyone to watch the cameras they still could have footage of crimes happening in their garage... that is bull****!

I would be so pissed, I am glad to hear your insurance covered this but man does it still suck.

Please keep us updated on what happens to these fvcking scumbags.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:47 AM
khalifa

Man, your story is a night mare for me, thanks god it didn't happen for me,

got to say ; god save us hahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: And I thought this would never happen to me