Notices
Future Models Questions, requests, info on Future Infiniti/Nissan Models

Q50 Surprise

Old 04-30-2013, 04:24 PM
  #1  
liscmad
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 65
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q50 Surprise

I went to the new car show in Austin and saw the new Q50. I have looked at the web site and saw all the new smart phone features and was curious about remote start since it wasn't listed. The Infiniti rep said remote start will not be offered as a feature. I am very surprised about this fact. Much cheaper cars offer this and it's really nice when it's really hot or cold outside.

I also forgot to ask if heated and cooled seats are offered.
liscmad is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM
  #2  
chilibowl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 826
Received 80 Likes on 64 Posts
Heated seats are offered, not cooled. Those are strictly M, JX, FX and G Convertible features.
chilibowl is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 04:52 PM
  #3  
ZOSTER33
Premier Member
iTrader: (7)
 
ZOSTER33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles-CA
Posts: 1,650
Received 222 Likes on 164 Posts
No cooled seats? That's not good. The lower end Kia Optima offers Cooled and Heated seats so you would think that Q50 would as well?? Infiniti, you guys are lagging behind other car manufacturers. You better wake up and smell the coffee before you start losing buyers.
ZOSTER33 is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:01 PM
  #4  
Scoobykim
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 338
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Might be moving away from Infiniti after my g37 from the looks of this new Q50.
Scoobykim is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 09:49 PM
  #5  
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot
iTrader: (10)
 
cereal2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 6,134
Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by ZOSTER33 View Post
No cooled seats? That's not good. The lower end Kia Optima offers Cooled and Heated seats so you would think that Q50 would as well?? Infiniti, you guys are lagging behind other car manufacturers. You better wake up and smell the coffee before you start losing buyers.
This point exactly is my feeling. I would skip the first gen and hope for better 3-5 years from now for those default features in lower end cars that are lacking in the Infiniti. -_-
cereal2k is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 PM
  #6  
da mayor
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
da mayor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,655
Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
memory seats in the touring package, not in the premium model

I don't know how they decide to bulk options up like this
da mayor is offline  
Old 05-03-2013, 06:30 AM
  #7  
WARAT
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 764
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Fail. My friend's altima has cooling seats and remote start. Least they could do is have that as standard. Smh.. Luxury car my a$$
WARAT is offline  
Old 05-04-2013, 02:18 PM
  #8  
myk1013
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
myk1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northside, Isle of Guam
Posts: 6,190
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by WARAT View Post
Fail. My friend's altima has cooling seats and remote start. Least they could do is have that as standard. Smh.. Luxury car my a$$
my thoughts exactly....

Also, LED turn signal lights on the side mirrors and auto folding side mirrors.
myk1013 is offline  
Old 05-06-2013, 01:34 AM
  #9  
chuckie311
Winning!
iTrader: (3)
 
chuckie311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,390
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
they already lost me as a buyer..Really a new design but they cant put more power in the car..
Mercedes AMG is my next car!!
chuckie311 is online now  
Old 05-06-2013, 06:41 PM
  #10  
[email protected]
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL | MIA | Jamaica
Posts: 758
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I need to brush up...the new Altima offers cooled seats? Wow
Mike@Vossen is offline  
Old 05-06-2013, 11:40 PM
  #11  
urirx98
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: boynton beach, fl
Posts: 71
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saw the Q50 today

Well guys, i got a first look at the new Q50 today, actually was at dealer in FLorida while the salesman were getting schooled on the new car. I have to say the new car is AMAZING. The new technology is crazy cool, the apps that are included with the dual touch screens were nice, there were deff some bugs being the car was HAND Built and was still a prototype but let me tell u this car is one HOT MACHINE. After listening to all the info I actually got to take the car out for a drive and open it up. Def faster and more responsive then the my 10G37 but then again it was a Q50S AWD. Price seems to be pretty similar to the current G's pricing but the Hybrid is deff over 50Gs but will be close 350-360hp. Heres so pics I snapped at the dealership, The reps from Infiniti stated the car should arrive late July, but we shall see what happens.

No cooling seats, I beat up the reps on that aswell as the lack of ability to take our music off the jukebox, that irritates me the most. Enjoy the pics
Attached Thumbnails Q50 Surprise-q50-hotrod.jpg   Q50 Surprise-dual-touchscreens-q50.jpg   Q50 Surprise-q50-19s.jpg   Q50 Surprise-img_20130506_100626.jpg  
urirx98 is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 01:58 PM
  #12  
1cleanG
"GoTo"for FAST INTENTIONS
iTrader: (53)
 
1cleanG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 8,583
Received 199 Likes on 148 Posts
Originally Posted by urirx98 View Post
Well guys, i got a first look at the new Q50 today, actually was at dealer in FLorida while the salesman were getting schooled on the new car. I have to say the new car is AMAZING. The new technology is crazy cool, the apps that are included with the dual touch screens were nice, there were deff some bugs being the car was HAND Built and was still a prototype but let me tell u this car is one HOT MACHINE. After listening to all the info I actually got to take the car out for a drive and open it up. Def faster and more responsive then the my 10G37 but then again it was a Q50S AWD. Price seems to be pretty similar to the current G's pricing but the Hybrid is deff over 50Gs but will be close 350-360hp. Heres so pics I snapped at the dealership, The reps from Infiniti stated the car should arrive late July, but we shall see what happens.

No cooling seats, I beat up the reps on that aswell as the lack of ability to take our music off the jukebox, that irritates me the most. Enjoy the pics

Nice, thanks for sharing!
1cleanG is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
  #13  
DONTTASEMEBRO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 269
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
faster and more responsive? in what way since the cars engine is the same as well as the weight?
DONTTASEMEBRO is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
  #14  
DONTTASEMEBRO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 269
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I think Infiniti is going down the wrong road with the new ceo they are trying to push there sales like germans selling options more than cars...
DONTTASEMEBRO is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 AM
  #15  
IPL 370GT
Registered User
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 1,108
Received 108 Likes on 79 Posts
Less electronic's and fancy apps . I want more power and less weight please.
IPL 370GT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Q50 Surprise


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.