CHUPA Hunter G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lmao... Srt-4

CHECK IT

The last car was a '92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Old 01-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Otacon132

ive always known the srt-4 is over rated....

i hate the car, probably the only car i really dislike, mainly due to its retarted popularity to retards.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Sxt-Rich

Wow now that is an old video..
Old 01-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Sxt-Rich

Originally Posted by Otacon132
ive always known the srt-4 is over rated....

i hate the car, probably the only car i really dislike, mainly due to its retarted popularity to retards.
Umm how is the srt-4 over rated?? Yes a lot of the owners are retards but that doesnt change the car.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:38 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
^^ agreed. I don't like the car but its definately not over-rated. Those suckers are fast, period.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:09 PM
r10apple

Over-rated is the wrong description. It's like saying a Mustang GT is over-rated. It may be a POS, it may not be much with some stupid loud exhaust, but it can be fast as h=ll and rather inexpensive to build. That said, it's still a POS...Did I mention that it is a POS???
Old 01-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Nismo G

Well you cant say that the mustang owners (who i assume made the video) are not over rated as well. I do agree that srt-4s are very over rated and more than half of the drivers do in fact believe it is the greatest thing that has ever been on the road, atleast they act that way. As far as the stang drivers go they believe it should be the only thing on the road considering you see 10 of them at every stop light....

-sean
Old 01-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Sxt-Rich

I had one and dont think they're a POS. Its obviously not as nice as a g35 but they're 20 thousand brand new and faster than a G. They also respond to mods a lot better.

When I bought an srt I was just interested in speed. Did it, had fun with it and wanted to get out of the racing thing so I bought a slow G. I love my g35 but the power doesnt compare to my srt.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:46 PM
r10apple

Originally Posted by Sxt-Rich
I had one and dont think they're a POS. Its obviously not as nice as a g35 but they're 20 thousand brand new and faster than a G. They also respond to mods a lot better.

When I bought an srt I was just interested in speed. Did it, had fun with it and wanted to get out of the racing thing so I bought a slow G. I love my g35 but the power doesnt compare to my srt.
Um, a CTS-V is faster than a G, too and it's a POS as well...When I say POS, I mean rattle-trap, poor fit and finish to dash panels, carpet, liners, body panels, paint, etc...even the materials used...I'm not even going to get into reliability, recalls, blah blah blah...
Old 01-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Sxt-Rich

Originally Posted by r10apple
Um, a CTS-V is faster than a G, too and it's a POS as well...When I say POS, I mean rattle-trap, poor fit and finish to dash panels, carpet, liners, body panels, paint, etc...even the materials used...I'm not even going to get into reliability, recalls, blah blah blah...
Again look at the price. For $20,000 your not going to get the styling of a G and a mini viper motor. And as far as reliability goes, srt's are very reliable cars. I know plenty of people pushing 400whp in their stock block including me. I even know a couple that have ran in the 500 mark. (risky)
Old 01-06-2007, 07:27 PM
BigShow

i dunno every srt4 i drive by the owner seems like a complete ******* and keeps reving at me..its like ok we get it your cars faster then mine but its still a neon
Old 01-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Sxt-Rich

Originally Posted by BigShow
i dunno every srt4 i drive by the owner seems like a complete ******* and keeps reving at me..its like ok we get it your cars faster then mine but its still a neon
Those are usually the 17 year olds that just got their mopar bov. I've only met like 2 people with srts that I can stand. All the others think they know everything.

And Im pretty sure they noticed it was a neon when they bought, just like Im sure you knew that g35 was slow when you bought it.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Fassster10

SRT4 having more power than a G stock? who ever heard of that?? Now a SRT4 already come supercharged, a G is just plain stock, if both cars came supercharged the SRT4 would not stand a chance. Lets stop and think here, SRT4 made by Dodge, i dont know about you guys but when it comes to quality id take Nissan/Infiniti over Dodge any day of the year...SRT4 is overrated as its a cheap thrill, perfect if you wanna just beat up on a racing car without going broke...but no way can compare to our G IMO
Old 01-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Sxt-Rich

Originally Posted by Fassster10
SRT4 having more power than a G stock? who ever heard of that?? Now a SRT4 already come supercharged, a G is just plain stock, if both cars came supercharged the SRT4 would not stand a chance. Lets stop and think here, SRT4 made by Dodge, i dont know about you guys but when it comes to quality id take Nissan/Infiniti over Dodge any day of the year...SRT4 is overrated as its a cheap thrill, perfect if you wanna just beat up on a racing car without going broke...but no way can compare to our G IMO
Buddy learn about cars before posting. Srt's are turbocharged not supercharged. And yes they are faster stock for stock, srt's dyno 230whp 250tq stock and weigh 2900 lbs.

And why the excuses,"oh if g35's came turbocharged srt's would not stand a chance." Srt's are 2.4 lt. 4 bangers with a baby turbo, so the G already starts with a way bigger motor. And the srt has way more potential than a g35.

The only thing I agree with you on is the fact that Nissan/Infiniti is better quality than the srt but If I were still into drag racing Id take an srt anyday over a G or a 350z.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Sxt-Rich

Originally Posted by Fassster10
who ever heard of that?? Now a SRT4 already come supercharged, a G is just plain stock
Doesnt make sense, srt's are turbocharged stock.

Quick Reply: Lmao... Srt-4