Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Remus Throttle Responder for slow response?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 09:02 PM
dansg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remus Throttle Responder for slow response?

Has anyone tried the Remus Throttle Responder for slow transmission downshifts and slow throttle response or found another aftermarket solution they like? I have a 2013 Infiniti G37x and have read many other owners experiencing similar issues.
Old 10-20-2018, 10:27 PM
Invaderzim
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Some here have used the Sprint Booster for a solution to the lazy throttle response. If you plan on spending money on your intake or exhaust I would suggest waiting till then and get a custom tune to go along with them. Both issues can be resolved at once and more power to boot.
Old 10-20-2018, 11:53 PM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Received 836 Likes on 715 Posts
I, for one, have not heard of that device.

Two known fixes are a tune where the tuner has the pump increase line pressure inside the transmission which speeds shifts somewhat and having Level10 modify your valve body but that requires removing the valve body from your trans and sending to them. You'll be without the car for two or three weeks.

Realize that this is not a throttle response problem, it is a TCU programming issue. Infiniti programmed this shift behavior to get good fuel mileage. Get into the highest gear possible as quickly as possible then hang onto it for as long as possible.

Also, please do not post a question in multiple forums. Select the appropriate forum and post there. The people with valuable input will find your post. Thanks