Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Help Fast Intentions VS ARK Performance Exhaust ??!!??

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Soliditude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimG37x
You and 1sickG Bashed AK47 for his opinion....I stayed on subject, just gave analogies and examples that you didn't care for...not a big deal...it's opinion of course...Sorry if you got offended...I'm sure FI sounds great. I like the sound of ARK.

Good luck O.P.

Haha, offended? By some guy named Tim on a forum? Yeah, I'm totally in a crisis right now because of what you said. Meanwhile, why don't you find out what false analogies are before making yourself seem educated. I like the sound of ARK, too, by the way. Too bad we weren't discussing that.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:23 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1SiCkG
OK, I want to have a really good argument thread about Fast Intentions Exhaust VS Ark Performance Exhaust. I own a CF Fast Intentions Exhaust now and was thinking about getting a Ark performance Exhaust whenever I get my next G. What are the REAL differences between exhaust other than 500-600 $ price markup. **PLEASE LIST ONLY PROVEN AND REALISTIC DIFFERENCES!! **

From what I ve seen and heard it seems like they are neck and neck i know the FI has carbon canisters, but other than that what else is different about them??
Weird, I thought that is what the discussion was about...my bad...What are we talking about again? Girls? Cashews vs Pistachios, the ultimate showdown?
Old 07-22-2011, 08:28 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Originally Posted by Soliditude
Haha, offended? By some guy named Tim on a forum? Yeah, I'm totally in a crisis right now because of what you said. Meanwhile, why don't you find out what false analogies are before making yourself seem educated. I like the sound of ARK, too, by the way. Too bad we weren't discussing that.
Do you mean uneducated?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 PM
highwind

Here's some pictures of your lovely ARK goodness for you fanboys. I'm not basing my stuff only out of opinion, but facts as well. Go ahead and find me a bad review for FI while you're at it, too. If ARK has anything bad, it's already not good enough to match FI, period. Because FI hasn't even had a bad review, nor has ever sent their customer a piece of **** for an exhaust. Enjoy.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...TL/2883x2u.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...mage_58364.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...TL/2rdgl6v.jpg

Oh, yeah, and here's a lovely review of you ARK as well. Go ahead and find something something like this on FI. Until you do, ARK = lose, regardless of what you say. I'm basing my sayings from facts, simply.

The truth inside an Ark Exhaust.....Ark you have some explaining to do! - Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums

https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-...o-what-if.html
Yea i read all 36 pages of this on gencoupe as well. It seems like The customer was mad that the exhaust was too quiet when ARK claimed this as a quiet exhaust. The CUSTOMER was wrong on this one and the whole Gen community knows this.

Hmm.. If you want to bad reviews on FI products, do a search and see what you find..
Old 07-22-2011, 11:56 PM
voltic

Last edited by voltic; 07-23-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:02 AM
TimG37x
Banned

Originally Posted by highwind
Yea i read all 36 pages of this on gencoupe as well. It seems like The customer was mad that the exhaust was too quiet when ARK claimed this as a quiet exhaust. The CUSTOMER was wrong on this one and the whole Gen community knows this.

Hmm.. If you want to bad reviews on FI products, do a search and see what you find..
Exactly, and he claimed a loss of power with no proof.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
daicon0

bump, excuse me for my intrusion, this thread was like a dyno, it got as high as possible then it stopped... time for a tune.

anyway, OP, i'm interested in both these exhausts and would like to know what you decided and why. thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:03 AM
basik

No proof? Were you blind and not saw the **** welds around the exhaust, and all the crap inside of the tubing? Don't make me laugh.FI is better, factually.

And no, it's not only ARK. That just puts ARK along with other crap exhausts.
Its quite pathetic how someone could bash a company off a couple mistakes. I've seen bad hks,roush, and Greddy exhausts(worse than those pictures you posted) but does that mean those companies are crap? NO. People are so quick to judge these days its ridiculous. Oh and FYI I too did read that thread on gencoupe, the kid was a idiot who wanted a rice sounds. and.. thats not a fact LOL... thats just some idiot b*tching about the sound.

and honestly, when it comes to down to exhaust sounds, its all personal preference. You really can't bring out facts to which has a better "sound".

so to answer the ops question, I'd go with ARK. why? because to "ME" it sounds better and looks better. I've heard both in person and ended up getting the Ark cbe. I've been to 5 meets and all I hear is compliments on how good it sounds. Its not too loud but when you gas it, it sounds amazing. FI sounds good too but its not as deep as ARK and doesn't look as good.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM
1SiCkG
Banned

Originally Posted by TimG37x
You and 1sickG Bashed AK47 for his opinion....I stayed on subject, just gave analogies and examples that you didn't care for...not a big deal...it's opinion of course...Sorry if you got offended...I'm sure FI sounds great. I like the sound of ARK.

Good luck O.P.

Bro r u Fu***in retarded ak47 is a good friend of mine I never bashed him get your facts straight.. in case u only read 1 post I havbt even been posting just so i can sit back and see the rotten apples of this forum talk **** about hat they think and canr prove like civilized people but instead fight like animals lmao...get ur facts straight..and I'm not guessing I seen bad **** from ark in person nd heard about it alot which is y I started this thread.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:59 AM
GXXXV X

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
on the ARK grip i recently installed, the welds are of excellent quality, the mufflers are perfectly even and it sounds hella smooth/deep/not loud...very impressed with it...IMO it sounds and looks a lot better than the FI (too high pitch rice burner sounding for me personally lol)
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 AM
1SiCkG
Banned

AS for everyone else, i think i made my decision, i will be getting the fast intentions carbon fiber exhaust because i had it fitment was good on the exhaust, almost perfect and i am not taking the chance to go through a hassle with the ARK and then be stuck with this **** and 400$ in installation fees cause its being a pain in the ***... anyway i am not 100% certain thats what i will be going with but im pretty sure thats what i want...
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 AM
1SiCkG
Banned

Originally Posted by GXXXV X
on the ARK grip i recently installed, the welds are of excellent quality, the mufflers are perfectly even and it sounds hella smooth/deep/not loud...very impressed with it...IMO it sounds and looks a lot better than the FI (too high pitch rice burner sounding for me personally lol)

honestly, thank you for ur opinion because that is the kind of opinion i was looking for all along!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:44 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Stick w/ FI bro. I've gotten 100% nothing but awwwws, WOWs, "I WANT YOUR EXHAUST!!!!!!", etc. Compliments every single time I drive the car.

I cannot wait until I get my RHFC's to add a little more growl as well. Once you go Fast Intentions, ya never go back
Old 08-04-2011, 10:57 AM
TimG37x
Banned

Originally Posted by 1SiCkG
Bro r u Fu***in retarded ak47 is a good friend of mine I never bashed him get your facts straight.. in case u only read 1 post I havbt even been posting just so i can sit back and see the rotten apples of this forum talk **** about hat they think and canr prove like civilized people but instead fight like animals lmao...get ur facts straight..and I'm not guessing I seen bad **** from ark in person nd heard about it alot which is y I started this thread.
I don't know about anyone else....but I didn't understand a single word of this.