Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Help Fast Intentions VS ARK Performance Exhaust ??!!??

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 11:26 AM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
^Fast Intentions is better because I've never tried Ark and I have a Fast Intentions exhaust. End of story.

Notsrsface
Old 07-22-2011, 12:21 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by breftayka
^Fast Intentions is better because I've never tried Ark and I have a Fast Intentions exhaust. End of story.

Notsrsface
HAHA. Love you.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Soliditude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's some pictures of your lovely ARK goodness for you fanboys. I'm not basing my stuff only out of opinion, but facts as well. Go ahead and find me a bad review for FI while you're at it, too. If ARK has anything bad, it's already not good enough to match FI, period. Because FI hasn't even had a bad review, nor has ever sent their customer a piece of **** for an exhaust. Enjoy.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...TL/2883x2u.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...mage_58364.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...TL/2rdgl6v.jpg

Oh, yeah, and here's a lovely review of you ARK as well. Go ahead and find something something like this on FI. Until you do, ARK = lose, regardless of what you say. I'm basing my sayings from facts, simply.

The truth inside an Ark Exhaust.....Ark you have some explaining to do! - Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums

https://www.myg37.com/forums/vendor-...o-what-if.html
Old 07-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Soliditude

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
dude you're a frickin' tool man. FI exhausts come in SS and CF canisters, and is one of the best built exhausts on the market. Don't just pop onto a thread and not have any clue as to what you're talking about or take the time to actually read the thread and post something as dumb as your comment...Mr. Wakk Job

+1 for this! You sent him straight back to wherever he came from.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 PM
TimG37x
Banned

"Originally Posted by NeverBoneStock
Hello Peeps .. So I spoke to Alex today and in all honesty I was really surprised in regards to our conversation. He is really a stand up guy . It took him awhile but he came through . First off I want to say this is the best sounding and looking exhaust I have purchased to date . Was there issues ???? Yes ! Was I pissed ???? Yes !! Is Ark as a company standing up going above and beyond ???? In my opinion... Yes !!! I could tell this has been bugging Alex since day one . He honestly wanted to make it right with the issues I has having . The conversation was Alex wanting to do more than refund me back a partial labor charge . I was happy if he met me half way . He offered me a full sponsorship plus full refund of my labor cost . I was really shocked that he said that . The only reason I did not accept the offer is I already ordered a F.I. exhaust. Other wise I would. I have no bad feelings and feel like Ark(Alex) did take care of me. I really hope there is no bad feelings and people on this forum understand both parties. I waited patiently without bashing and they came through ... Thanx ARK !!!!!"

As for the thread about ARK, you're refering to the one where the guy had no proof (I.E Dyno sheets) to back up his claims? Oh no some holes cut with a torch and not a Hole Saw!!! End of the world because they're inside the pipes where you can't even see and make no difference what so ever!!! Yea, you're right...because no one else in the world does that...only ARK right?
Old 07-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Soliditude

No proof? Were you blind and not saw the **** welds around the exhaust, and all the crap inside of the tubing? Don't make me laugh. FI is better, factually.

And no, it's not only ARK. That just puts ARK along with other crap exhausts.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:34 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Originally Posted by Soliditude
+1 for this! You sent him straight back to wherever he came from.
So bashing people is cool now? Some peoples kids. Have a civilized conversation like a real human being.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:41 PM
TimG37x
Banned

No proof? Were you blind and not saw the **** welds around the exhaust, and all the crap inside of the tubing? Don't make me laugh. FI is better, factually.

And no, it's not only ARK. That just puts ARK along with other crap exhausts.
Opinion, Opinion, Opinion...They might have shipped him a prototype by accident, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FACTS EXCEPT FOR WHAT ONE JACK *** SAYS! There's a reason they locked that thread.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Soliditude

Riiiight. You ain't got nothing but opinion, either, buddy. But wait, did you miss the part where this is an opinionated thread to begin with, too? So, really, your .2 cents is not worth more than anybody else's. And if you want to argue, go on YouTube and knock yourself out. Facts are facts, whether they are two people or twenty people.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Soliditude

Originally Posted by TimG37x
Opinion, Opinion, Opinion...They might have shipped him a prototype by accident, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FACTS EXCEPT FOR WHAT ONE JACK *** SAYS! There's a reason they locked that thread.
By accident? Why don't you read the full story. When someone pays $1,200 for an exhaust, there AREN'T any "by accidents" to be had by the manufacturer. Prototype by accident--you gotta be kidding me. Such great defense for ARK there. "They might ship you crap prototypes twice in a row, but they're still great!" Yeah, that'll make people choose ARK right away, because who's ever not wanted accidental shipping of crap when they pay for it?
Old 07-22-2011, 06:24 PM
TimG37x
Banned

By accident? Why don't you read the full story. When someone pays $1,200 for an exhaust, there AREN'T any "by accidents" to be had by the manufacturer. Prototype by accident--you gotta be kidding me. Such great defense for ARK there. "They might ship you crap prototypes twice in a row, but they're still great!" Yeah, that'll make people choose ARK right away, because who's ever not wanted accidental shipping of crap when they pay for it?
You've never been shipped the wrong thing by accident? Really? I'm guessing you must be around 19-20 with zero life experience. Also your immature responses kind of give you away. I stated an opinion...you tried stating your opinion disguised as fact. I'm done with this conversation.

O.P Good luck in your decision! I apologize for the thread jacking arguments.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Brooklynstar23

Yeah we basically can't have a civilized discussion. I could care less what they found inside that exhaust or what problems other people had. I had zero problems with mine and I love the sound. To each his own though. You guys can't get angry just because some one doesn't like what you like. Were all people and we all have different tastes. Enough of the bashing, either contribute something worthwhile or keep it to yourself. You can't possibly expect everyone to agree with you that's just silly.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Soliditude

Originally Posted by Brooklynstar23
Yeah we basically can't have a civilized discussion. I could care less what they found inside that exhaust or what problems other people had. I had zero problems with mine and I love the sound. To each his own though. You guys can't get angry just because some one doesn't like what you like. Were all people and we all have different tastes. Enough of the bashing, either contribute something worthwhile or keep it to yourself. You can't possibly expect everyone to agree with you that's just silly.

Exactly so.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Soliditude

Originally Posted by TimG37x
You've never been shipped the wrong thing by accident? Really? I'm guessing you must be around 19-20 with zero life experience. Also your immature responses kind of give you away. I stated an opinion...you tried stating your opinion disguised as fact. I'm done with this conversation.

O.P Good luck in your decision! I apologize for the thread jacking arguments.

Until you find mess-ups from FI like I found those from ARK, you can keep talking all you want. Besides, why do age and life experience matter now? From cars to Xbox 360's, to age and what not? You need to remember to stay on the subject, with all your life experience that we aren't even discussing. I could care less about what you have to say. I originally posted my opinion for the OP, so if you don't like, I don't care.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:16 PM
TimG37x
Banned

Until you find mess-ups from FI like I found those from ARK, you can keep talking all you want. Besides, why do age and life experience matter now? From cars to Xbox 360's, to age and what not? You need to remember to stay on the subject, with all your life experience that we aren't even discussing. I could care less about what you have to say. I originally posted my opinion for the OP, so if you don't like, I don't care.
You and 1sickG Bashed AK47 for his opinion....I stayed on subject, just gave analogies and examples that you didn't care for...not a big deal...it's opinion of course...Sorry if you got offended...I'm sure FI sounds great. I like the sound of ARK.

Good luck O.P.

Quick Reply: Help Fast Intentions VS ARK Performance Exhaust ??!!??