Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Are you in So Cal? Do you have G37? Want free ECU tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Chebosto

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Are you in So Cal? Do you have G37? Want free ECU tunes?

This is an open offer to any 2007/8 G37 owner. Stick OR auto. So Cal G37s are preferred for local Dyno tuning..

TechnoSquare Inc., the leader in Nissan ECU Reflashing, is looking for G37 (VQ37HR) owners that want to help out in beta testing their 07 program. They have the JDM ecu data completed, but now they need US spec cars to generate their ECU program.

Be the first to optimize the VQ37HR engine! typical changes to the stock ECU program are:

Rev Limiter Increase,
Speed LImiter Deletion
Ignition Timing advance/retard, Ignition timing switch over
Air Fuel Ratio Optimization
Throttle body control/response
and much more!

TechnoSquare is offering two free reflashes to anyone that lets them use the ECU for prototyping purposes. Your car will be down for approx. two weeks since the ECU needs to be removed from the car and sent to Japan for data downloading. Your ecu will be returned safely to you, guaranteed.

If you're Local to So Cal, once the Technos ECU tuning is complete, you'll get custom tune done on their Chassis Load-based Dyno here in shop, and next time, whenever you decide to add a modification such as a plenum or exhaust or whatever, that 2nd reflash will also be for free.

If you are OUT OF STATE (outside CA) and would like to help out, you still will get the two free ECU reflashes and as soon as we get a local G37 to get on the Dyno in the shop.

Please Email me if you're interested. Two week turn around time is as fast as international shipping, customs, and actual software downloading will allow. If you have a second car this is a great opportunity to optimize your car's engine.

thanks

Cheston

Chezee350 at Hotmail dot com
Old 09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
MaximaPower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheston...i have a second car but i'm in houston...would b interested in this but i have to get back to you as i do not have the car yet...hopefully getting it soon..very soon......is there a certain time frame?

I'll be getting a 6MT
Old 09-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Chebosto

Not really a certain time frame, since the car is new we'd want as many different trim levels as possible.

Just let me know when u get your car

--Cheston
Old 09-19-2007, 12:42 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cheston...i'lll actually be getttin the car sooner than i thought

wat r the risk factors of having this ECU tuned? how much R&D do they have on this car?

sorry...this is my new handle

Last edited by ]\[ /-\ ]\/[; 09-19-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
FWIW, I have a Technosquare ECU retune in my '96 Maxima and love it. I wish I had the G already because I'd definately be all over this. [/unsolicited free plug]
Old 09-19-2007, 01:57 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Black Betty
FWIW, I have a Technosquare ECU retune in my '96 Maxima and love it. I wish I had the G already because I'd definately be all over this. [/unsolicited free plug]
yea...seen it only plenty of maximas

cheston had a kickass max
Old 09-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Chebosto

Originally Posted by ]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Cheston...i'lll actually be getttin the car sooner than i thought

wat r the risk factors of having this ECU tuned? how much R&D do they have on this car?

sorry...this is my new handle

TechnoSquare has been tuning ECUs since 1999 (their Tuning Division was formerly named GForce Engineering)

R&D on the VQ35DE platform was initiated in early 2003 with my 350Z and has been continuous until 07 when the new VQ35HRs and VQ37s coming out.
If you're worried about what might happen, TechnoSquare will stand by its product and if something were to go wrong with your ECU during shipment, it will be covered.

They are the experts when it comes to ECU reflash for the VQ35, you have nothing to be afraid of. Of all the people that offer their cars for Beta testing, there have been Zero issues with lost packages, or damaged hardware. Everyone's been pretty satisified with the product.

We have a G37 coming in after SEMA that will be part of the R&D team, but we are looking for more people to help out. This offer is pretty much for the first few new customers, so if you're really interested, then please try to coordinate with me a solid "Yes" else we will look for others.

just the name of the game i guess Its not often that people can get sponsored for free products, especially of this magnitude.

--Cheston
Old 09-20-2007, 06:28 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

YES...i'm in

got my car today
Old 09-21-2007, 01:14 AM
808MIKE

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Chebosto
TechnoSquare has been tuning ECUs since 1999 (their Tuning Division was formerly named GForce Engineering)

R&D on the VQ35DE platform was initiated in early 2003 with my 350Z and has been continuous until 07 when the new VQ35HRs and VQ37s coming out.
If you're worried about what might happen, TechnoSquare will stand by its product and if something were to go wrong with your ECU during shipment, it will be covered.

They are the experts when it comes to ECU reflash for the VQ35, you have nothing to be afraid of. Of all the people that offer their cars for Beta testing, there have been Zero issues with lost packages, or damaged hardware. Everyone's been pretty satisified with the product.

We have a G37 coming in after SEMA that will be part of the R&D team, but we are looking for more people to help out. This offer is pretty much for the first few new customers, so if you're really interested, then please try to coordinate with me a solid "Yes" else we will look for others.

just the name of the game i guess Its not often that people can get sponsored for free products, especially of this magnitude.

--Cheston
Will you guy's do the 07 G35 Sedan Motor? Not only G37 and 350Z's? I Live kinda far away, But if you guy's plan on doing the 07 G35 Sedans'! I may be In, as I use my car on Weekends only Mostly. Hope you don't leave out the 07 Sedan's on this ECU tuning?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Any chance you'll still need 6MT donors in mid December? If so I am your man!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Chebosto

YES. We are interested in SEDANS as well. please contact me via PM or email..

If you're not taking delivery until a bit later, PLEASE drop me an Email to see if we still have any beta testing slots available.

--Cheston
Old 09-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Blk-G35

Availability of ECU reflash for 5AT sport...

When 5AT version of the ECU reflash will be ready and expected gain on VQ37HR compaired to VQ35HR.

My wish list would be follows,

1) Rev limiter raised to 8000RPM
2) Improved lowend TQ.
3) Better gas milage during cruise
4) WOT control at higer RPM
Old 10-02-2007, 02:38 AM
DKang80

I live in Seattle I currently have an 08 G37S 6mt coupe. I would be interested in helping out and getting some flashes done. let me know what i need to do
Old 10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
leeI35G35

Originally Posted by DKang80
I live in Seattle I currently have an 08 G37S 6mt coupe. I would be interested in helping out and getting some flashes done. let me know what i need to do
Did they pick any cars yet? I can probably loan them my ECU for a few weeks. Depending on when they are planning on doing complete testing.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:27 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

i haven't heard back from Cheston yet...i'm ready to send off my ecu as well

Quick Reply: Are you in So Cal? Do you have G37? Want free ECU tunes?