ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

uprev Cable not deteted

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 09:18 PM
CreeSwanson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uprev Cable not deteted

I tried to search for this, but didnt find anything quite like my problem. Apologies if there is a thread that discusses this issue.

I bought uprev about a year ago and received the 2 piece cable. I made it as far as installing the base rom and doing some data logging. I discovered that I had a chid on the way and put up the toys for a while. Fast forward to today, Found the cable while unpacking and decided its time to get this thing tuned. Plugged in to do some data logging and get "cable not detected". Reinstalls usb drivers, nothing. uninstalled and reinstalled old version of osiris, nothing. Updated to new version, nothing. tried three other usb cables, nothing. I hate to think I spent 500 on this and literally never used it for what it was made for, but I fear my license was lost or the unit went bad somehow.

Anyone been through this and found a way out? I have opened a support ticket with uprev, also. Any insight would be appreciated, Thanks!