ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

Anyone in FL have experience with Horsepower Logic?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 03:13 AM
Melophile

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Anyone in FL have experience with Horsepower Logic?

I've been needing to get a tune, and the only local tuner (UpRev, to be specific) in my area is Jack Cecil from Horsepower Logic.

I originally wanted to go with a EcuTek remote-tune/e-tune, whatever you wanna call it, from Sebastian from Specialty-Z once I got all my performance mods done. I hear this guy getting A LOT of praise from our community. Any time I hear the words "G37" and "tune" at the same time, Sebastian always gets mentioned.

But I always get this urge that I could get a better tune from someone I could meet up with in person; someone that would be able to feel my car, hear my car, etc. in person. And the only person I can find that can do that is Jack Cecil from Horsepower Logic in West Palm Beach, FL.

He has YouTube channel, and from what I can find, he specializes in Nissan Skylines (importing, modding, and tuning). But he has also featured a Nismo 370Z on his channel getting an UpRev tune.

I just wanted to make a thread to ask if anyone around here has had any experience with him.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:13 PM
Superjay

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
HPL was a great customer when I was selling NAV-TV to them. Their techs were knowledgeable enough to ask the right questions, and actually follow instructions. Additionally, they knew their own limits, and were never afraid to call for tech support. This is a sure sign of a good shop. I have not personally had anything done their, but I've worked with them on the back end. I would have no issues taking my car there.