ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

Help LF: Older Uprev Rom file for G37 IPL or 370Z Nismo

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Chris Reynolds
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LF: Older Uprev Rom file for G37 IPL or 370Z Nismo

Hey Guys,

Long story short, like some of the people still using Uprev, I got kinda screwed over with their removal of the DTC toggles. Though I don't usually use the toggles, I was unaware that these motors have an issue with boost or larger MAF housings and throw a MAF/MAP to throttle position correlation code. If it was just a CEL I wouldn't care too much but this also throws the car into limp mode during long drives. I was able to get the last version of Rom Editor that still allowed for code toggling. The thing I'm now looking for is an older version of my car's ROM that is compatible with the older Rom Editor. The computer is a 1A32B and is used in the 370Z Nismo as well as the G37 IPL. If any one can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:28 AM
Chris Reynolds
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump**

If no one has an older ROM... can anyone chime in on the MAF/MAP Throttle position correlation code that comes up when you go FI or use a larger MAF housing? AFs have been tuned and I have tried altering the MAF table as well as going all throttle relearn procedures to try and get around the code but it still keeps putting me into limp mode on long highway commutes.

FYI: tuning was initially done by setting fuel comp table to 100 across the board and adjusting k value to get initial stable AF numbers. Fine tuning was then done with the fuel comp table.

I know the first answer is going to be go ecutek... but I'd rather not waste the money spent on the Uprev tuner package and the ARC add on...
Old 10-19-2017, 10:03 PM
macneil187

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I know this post is old, but here is a link to some older roms.

UpRev Pro Tuner Exclusive Resources

if OP is still on here, were you using stock MAF's?