Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Question about OEM All Weather Floor Mats.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 07:11 PM
dstanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about OEM All Weather Floor Mats.

While this is my first post here, I've been searching here a little bit and browsing. I have seen the weathertech mats, but I think I'm looking to go for the OEM weather mats instead. I just like OEM stuff better in general because it seems to fit better and usually look better.

However I had some questions about them...

I recently purchased a 2008 G37s, black exterior, black interior, manual.

From the research I've done, the part number that I want for OEM all weather mats is 999E1-JT001BK.

I found online at the following:

All Season Floor MatsBlack 999E1-JT001BK

Now my question I have is, is this just the front 2 or does it also come with the rear 2? And if it comes with the rear 2, do the ones that fit in the sedan also fit in the coupe? Because it says those are also for the coupe.

I tried emailing them this question and haven't gotten a response back.

Does anyone know? Thanks.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:06 PM
cruzmisl

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Well, I can't answer your question but the rubber on the weathertechs is awesome.

Been one year and they still look great.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:07 AM
MoonliteMadness

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by dstanton
While this is my first post here, I've been searching here a little bit and browsing. I have seen the weathertech mats, but I think I'm looking to go for the OEM weather mats instead. I just like OEM stuff better in general because it seems to fit better and usually look better.

However I had some questions about them...

I recently purchased a 2008 G37s, black exterior, black interior, manual.

From the research I've done, the part number that I want for OEM all weather mats is 999E1-JT001BK.

I found online at the following:

All Season Floor MatsBlack 999E1-JT001BK

Now my question I have is, is this just the front 2 or does it also come with the rear 2? And if it comes with the rear 2, do the ones that fit in the sedan also fit in the coupe? Because it says those are also for the coupe.

I tried emailing them this question and haven't gotten a response back.

Does anyone know? Thanks.
That price should be for the full set (front & rear). I paid $82 for the full set of OEM all-season mats from my Infiniti dealer. There are several dealers on E-Bay that sell the OEM all-season mats. I would check with other sellers. You can also contact Rick at Perry Infiniti. Lastly, the mats for the coupe are NOT ths same size as the mats for sedan. Hope this helps.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
Comes in a set of 2 front and 2 rear.

Oh...and they work great!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:29 AM
j23a45m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its a full front and rear set!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 AM
dstanton

Originally Posted by MoonliteMadness
That price should be for the full set (front & rear). I paid $82 for the full set of OEM all-season mats from my Infiniti dealer. There are several dealers on E-Bay that sell the OEM all-season mats. I would check with other sellers. You can also contact Rick at Perry Infiniti. Lastly, the mats for the coupe are NOT ths same size as the mats for sedan. Hope this helps.
I actually saw him selling them on ebay.

INFINITI OEM FACTORY G37 COUPE 2 DOOR ALL SEASON RUBBER FLOOR MATS SET IN BLACK | eBay

I found a cheaper place however so I was going to order them from Prime Parts Superstore. However that website is like always down when I try to view it, probably not a good sign lol. They were like $85 shipped from there though, compared to $100 from Perry Infiniti via ebay.

They did get back to me however and said those mats will fit the coupe so I guess those are the ones I want. Do actual dealerships still sell the 2008 models? Or is this something that I'd have to order since it is an older model?

EDIT:

I just called my local dealership and they have them in stock, however it's $125 + tax ... f that, would rather get em online at that price.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
kurens

i just bought genuine Infiniti oem four piece set in almost new condition(under 1K) for
30$ on ebay for my coupe.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:12 PM
toyzforme

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep bought mine on ebay as well and all 4 mats are well worth the money in my eyes
Old 04-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by MoonliteMadness
I purchased these mats from a user here on the forums ($40 very lightly used) who owns a coupe, while I own a 2011 sedan. Not only do the mats fit, the part numbers are the same. Maybe with the older body G the mats are different?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:30 PM
dstanton

ok so now I am confused ...

another place I emailed last weekend got back to me. they told me that those mats fit the g37 coupe AUTOMATIC. he specifically said AUTOMATIC.

now my car is manual so now i'm confused that this will not fit in my car lol ...