Car Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

professional detailer in central florida?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 05:10 AM
FLGspot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
professional detailer in central florida?

Can anyone recommend a great detailer in the CFL area?
Old 11-26-2008, 07:32 AM
w0ady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jon with perfection auto detail in orlando is amazing. however, hes closed his own business and works with someone else now. its very, very high end though so keep that in mind.

Attn: All former Perfection Auto clients

I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation. In addition, Bella Macchina has provided service to several private collections from California to New York, and even Canada and South Africa. Todd has a well established reputation in making sure that your cars are perfect; even for the toughest judges on the concourse stage. I am excited to be to be adding my expertise to the Bella Macchina team.

Bella Macchina is purely dedicated to the art of perfecting and preserving your exotic, collectible, or luxury vehicle's appearance. Whether you desire a high level of protection for a vehicle you enjoy daily or a flawless finish with concours perfection, Bella Macchina has the passion and the expertise to fulfill your needs and should be your only choice.

Please visit us often as we develop the new website, www.amazingfinish.com. Our contact form is not fully functional at the moment, so please use the contact information that follows.

For appointments or questions about our services please call at 407-963-1444 or via email, Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com. We hope Bella Macchina can be of service to you soon.

Thank you.

Jon Springer
PerfectionAuto@gmail.com

Todd Helme
Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com

Brian Brice (Gulf Coast)
TropicaldetailingTB@yahoo.com