Canada Serving Canada.

Any other Vancouver Islander's out there?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Jarrett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any other Vancouver Islander's out there?

I've only had my G for a little under a month, but I already have some big ideas on what I would like to do (modifacations wize). Exhaust, coilovers, and cold air intakes, are some of the bigger mods I'd like to do. I think tightening up the suspension and quickening up my auto shifts with a grounding kit.
Anyways it would be great to have some kind of get together and talk G37's. Since living in Canada has it's challanges in modding out one of these cars.
I wouldlove to get an Ark exhaust, Stillen cold air intakea, and coilovers (I have no clue, I know I like to take corners fast so...). Would love see, hear, and feel these upgrades, that others have done.
I know just driving around Nanaimo I've seen other G's out and about. Let's chat and show our Vancouver Island G37's off. I personally have a 2012 G37xS Grey exterior and Black with alloy trim.
Other than a full size rear deck spoiler and a strong rear three window tint. Oh, the previous owner put upgraded brakes all around. The car sits completely stock. My one issue with my car is it's an automatic, I looked long and hard for a manual, one popped up and sold just before my money came for my new used car, well it's new to me.
Any how here's hping to hearing back from some one.
Jarrett
Old 08-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Awakence
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Not sure if there are any clubs/groups on the island but we have a club called NIClub (Nissan Infiniti Club) which is centered around the greater vancouver area.