Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Need Forum Member to test drive at Ramsey

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 02:11 PM
photopro
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Need Forum Member to test drive at Ramsey

My wife and I are planning to buy an 09 G37x with Nav and near 30-38K within the next week or two. I have narrowed the choices down to a few dealers via internet shopping. The main one is Ramsey in NJ. I am in Buffalo NY. I am trying to have my cake and eat it too if possible; I would like to pay someone a modest fee if needed, to test drive one or two CPO at Ramsey and give me an honest opinion of the drive and the condition. The positives; a tester who presumably has a G and knows what to look for, and obviously time and money to get down there, possibly only once if we make the deal. I am prepared to WALK away if the testers drive experience is not good or questionable, and if the drive and deal for us is not good if we go down to do the final deal. I didn’t see a thread or post other then a forum member suggesting it, but any takers out there? I have done my buying/financing/dealer homework, and can provide a list of questions. The answers have to match my phone info answers of course. THANKS!! 

PS asking price online is approx. $28.5-28.8. I plan to pay no more then $1800 less any asking price.
Attached Thumbnails Need Forum Member to test drive at Ramsey-img_9232-w.jpg  
Old 05-28-2013, 11:52 PM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Pm me, I'm available Friday to go out there.