Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

My Purchase Quote

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:41 PM
BoyleHeights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Purchase Quote

G37 Journey
Black Obsidian
Graphite Leather
Premium Package
Nav Package
Cargo Net

$37,575 price
$3100 tax (damn you LA/CA)
$308 title/registration
$69 doc fees
------------
$41052 out the door

That seem like a good price? Looks like invoice pricing according to Edmunds.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:06 PM
YeahRightFoo

That is a good price if it is at Invoice. I bought mine in Northern California and got a G37s 6MT with Premium, Nav, etc. for Invoice. I feel your pain on the damn taxes in California!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:13 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
louisiana taxes sucks, 9%..where did you get invoice, yearightfoo?
Old 12-06-2007, 12:09 PM
YeahRightFoo

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
louisiana taxes sucks, 9%..where did you get invoice, yearightfoo?
I got my invoice in California, I'm pretty sure there is some dealership in Louisiana or in a neighboring state that will give you the car at Invoice. Its the end of the year, and Infiniti is trying to finish the year off strong. Also, you should go through the internet department for whatever dealership you want to go through. Go to Edmunds.com and ask for a quote from the dealerships you are willing to go to, they will call you and give you the price before you even go to the dealership, if you choose to go there. IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU WILL FIND THE PRICE YOUR LOOKING FOR!!! Good luck!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:53 PM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by YeahRightFoo
I got my invoice in California, I'm pretty sure there is some dealership in Louisiana or in a neighboring state that will give you the car at Invoice. Its the end of the year, and Infiniti is trying to finish the year off strong. Also, you should go through the internet department for whatever dealership you want to go through. Go to Edmunds.com and ask for a quote from the dealerships you are willing to go to, they will call you and give you the price before you even go to the dealership, if you choose to go there. IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU WILL FIND THE PRICE YOUR LOOKING FOR!!! Good luck!!!
no, the one in baton rouge would not give me invoice...they wanted $36924 without taxes i think, that is like 40500 with taxes. that is only with moonroof, spoiler, and splash guards. but in california, Niello Infiniti gave me 38325 with taxes. Cerritos Infiniti gave me 38,388 with taxes. i think that is a great deal, what do you guys think? both is 6mt with premium package, splash guards, trunk mat, and net.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:37 PM
YeahRightFoo

no, the one in baton rouge would not give me invoice...they wanted $36924 without taxes i think, that is like 40500 with taxes. that is only with moonroof, spoiler, and splash guards. but in california, Niello Infiniti gave me 38325 with taxes. Cerritos Infiniti gave me 38,388 with taxes. i think that is a great deal, what do you guys think? both is 6mt with premium package, splash guards, trunk mat, and net.

Well, There are actually better places than those two in California. Try infiniti of Modesto, or Infiniti of Fairfield. They are both in Northern California. I tried to Deal with Niello, and they were really bad! I got my G37s 6MT with Premium, Nav, etc. for Invoice which was about $38,000, and that was from Infiniti of Fairfield, but I showed them the price from Modesto and they matched it. The Dealership in Baton Rouge won't price match other dealerships offers?
Old 12-06-2007, 04:11 PM
GiGGaplease

no, i do not think the one in baton rouge would match one offer. they were firm with the price they showed me. Niello and Cerritos had the car that i wanted. vibrant red 6mt. $38325 otd is a great deal, if i brought it here, it would be like 41.5k, with the same options at Niello and Cerritos. The only thing i really want is sunroof, splash guards, and spoiler, they had a dealership in florida called coconut creek that offer 37500 without taxes, so it would be like 41k with taxes. its going to be $38325 otd plus 1000 shipping to Baton Rouge, so that will be $39325.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:20 PM
YeahRightFoo

Yeah, I feel you on getting the one you want. I know red is hard to find with specific specs.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM
GiGGaplease

I wanted ivory pearl but no one in california has one in stock. If they did, i emailed them but they did not email me back.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:20 PM
BoyleHeights

I wanted ivory pearl but no one in california has one in stock. If they did, i emailed them but they did not email me back.
Gigga, I know a dealership with an IP 6MT but it looks like it includes, premium, navi, 4WS, and a couple other things. $43,725 MSRP but this guy gave me a really good quote. He seems to check his email frequently as he has a response to each question very quickly.

Do you want his info? Let me know. Also, PM me your email address so I can tell him to expect an email from you.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
GiGGaplease

the thing is, i do not need navi and 4ws. i only want premium package, spoiler, and splash guards. thank you for your help.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:02 PM
GiGGaplease

can anyone tell me where to get a free credit report?
Old 12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
GiGGaplease

Infiniti of Columbus in Ohio is offering 37530 with premium package and other things. thats like 650 above invoice.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:27 PM
BoyleHeights

can anyone tell me where to get a free credit report?
Try https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

This sites gives you your reports from the 3 agencies for free. No added costs and no need to signup for any trial stuff.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:46 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boyle, what's the invoice on the car+package you want?

And which dealer is it?

One more thing, why not get the 6MT

Quick Reply: My Purchase Quote