Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

HELP i need to get out of my lease, anyone looking to take over, it is a good deal

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Boy-wonder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP i need to get out of my lease, anyone looking to take over, it is a good deal

Hi,
I recently leased a fully loaded g37 coupe black on black,

it has tech package, premium package, sport package, spoiler, well it basically has all the available options that the g37 can get...it is literally the top model with an MSRP of 44,900. My car note on the lease is 660 p/m and that includes insurance on my down payment which where i get back 5k if the car is stolen....that insurance is 14 dollars a month so my car note itself is 646.00. I deposited 6k on the car. i have not even washed the car yet as i picked it up on friday, 31aug07. There are light swirl marks in the car but that came from teh dealership and u will get swirl marks in any car u get anyway. The swirl marks are minimal at the end of the day just put some wax on it. So pretty much the car still brand new.

if u are looking to get the top model g37S with all the available options and do not want to put the a huge deposit.....then this will be an ideal situation for you becuase i am willing to accept less than what your dealer is asking for and that is where u will save money. As of the time of this email it has around 250 miles plus future driving between the time of your prospective purchase and this email. and i dont drive muich during weekdays.

there might be some small details to work out of course, but at the end of the day i just want what is best for both of us.

The reason why i need to get out of the lease bc i just got a job offer in europe. I need to break the lease before so i can accept as my european employer is being flexible with me with situation.

If anyone is interested, pls send me a PM and we can proceed, pictures soon to follow but u know all know what the car looks like...........

oh yeah the car is automatic not manual
Old 09-03-2007, 07:36 PM
bloodhound

unless i read this too fast, it would help if you listed where you and said car are....
Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Boy-wonder

sorry New york city...........
Old 09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
which dealership did u purchase this car. Whats the miles per year and how many years it leased for?

Any pics
Old 09-04-2007, 08:51 AM
JDollison

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
which dealership did u purchase this car. Whats the miles per year and how many years it leased for?

Any pics
i got it from infiniti of manhattan, pics soon to come if u really need them i have seen many black on black pics on this forum, if u are a serious buyer i can drive the car to a negotiated destination.......
Old 09-04-2007, 08:52 AM
JDollison

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe

Any pics
also its 10k miles per year and 2 year lease............i am very negotiable on this deal..........
Old 09-04-2007, 03:25 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

I thought you were getting an Athens Blue G? You ended up with OB?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Boy-wonder

yes well the athens blue gonna take too long so i went with the black which is beuatiful if i cant get anyone to take over wil just stay at my current job in NY
Old 09-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Why are you posting under two different usernames? (Boy-wonder and JDollison)?
Old 09-04-2007, 06:37 PM
vinnys coupe

Originally Posted by JDollison
i got it from infiniti of manhattan, pics soon to come if u really need them i have seen many black on black pics on this forum, if u are a serious buyer i can drive the car to a negotiated destination.......
Who was ur sales person?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:06 PM
nemoid

can we get a scan of the lease or something?

this sounds fishy.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Steve2112

Agreed, were you not selling a white one on another forum? Pictures of someone else's car? Riight.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:47 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

^^I don't think paying $22,000 to drive this car for 20K miles is a good deal at all.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Boy-wonder

posted under two names bc i forgot the password to one, no its not a scam, and the reason why i am paying so much bc i got the car fully loaded, no i am not photoshopping the lease info, no i am not going to say the sales person name, its a legit offer for those who are really intrerested, i was going to eat some of the down payment, but not even sure how my move to europe will go. If i do decide to leave i will just use one of the lease swap companies i found on net.....was hoping that there would be someone here was interested in seeing the car that is all
Old 09-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Boy-wonder

[QUOTE=Steve2112;2223245]Agreed, were you not selling a white one on another forum? Pictures of someone else's car? Riight.[/QUOTE

no sales, person, just trying to get rid of a car that i like bc i might be moving to another country for a great opportunity

Quick Reply: HELP i need to get out of my lease, anyone looking to take over, it is a good deal